Options

Game bugs (UGHHH)

- Cannot leave team
I've joined a random team during the last infestation event to explore the feature, and I cannot leave my team since. I noticed that no one else in my team has left too, I doubt they could. Anyway its kind of annoying to be stuck in a team where you are practically almost the only one active.

- Event Rewards Bug
When the popup occurs in the game to tell you that you have collected enough skulls/candy for the current reward, and you accidentally hit the back button on your phone before collecting the reward, the popup disappears, and so does your reward! If you continue to play, any subsequent reward will be bugged and you will not be able to collect it.
I had to log out of the game and log back in, and play to collect more items to hit the next reward, before I am able to collect back my missing rewards.

- Weapons bug: Game randomly change my equips when I am offline!!!
I carry 4 different weapons, one of each type. (now 5 thanks to an addition of snow lols) Before I exit the game I will always equip weapons that will give me the most health and energy, so that when I am fully charged, the increase in the health and energy limit will hopefully let me last longer.
But many times when I log back in, I find that my weapons have been switched!!! At first I thought I had probably made a mistake, so I tried again. I even made sure to log out, log back in and double check, before logging out again. When I enter the game after a few hours, my equipped weapons will be magically switched!!!
Am i missing out something here? This happens more than half the time and it gets very frustrating.

- Notification error
I can be right in the middle of a mission or episode, when my phone vibrates and give me a notification: "Your energy is full! Come smash zombies....." O_o??? Like hello???
I get the notification error when I am offline too! When I click it and log back in, only to find that my energy and health bar is both less than half full. -_-

- In-app purchase error
When I do buy some skulls, and the game gives me a notification that my purchase did not go through when I HAVE been charged, I have to exit and re-enter the game before the golden skulls bar gets filled up. Well I do get my purchase in the end, but it is also accompanied by an unwanted jolting heart attack.

- Game goes into "offline mode" after playing for some time
This is probably the most frustrating of all as it is the hardest to detect, and if you don't, you'll lose ALL game progress from the time the game went offline!
For example, when I am in the middle of an episode, I suddenly notice that some of the sounds are not playing as per usual. It can be the music, push button sounds, or battle sounds that will suddenly mute on its own. I have since learnt that if I do sense something is missing, I better exit and re-enter the game IMMEDIATELY. Because if I don't, any subsequent progress that I make after that, be it battle or loot or missions, will automatically vanish the next time I re-enter the game. I do get my health and energy back, but I will have to re-do all progress again, and the results will differ from the previous attempt.

I highly doubt that my device is problematic, but I am using a sumsung note 2 if that helps.

Well sorry if the bugs are mentioned/reported before, but they did kinda piss me off to the extent that I created an account just to write this.

Comments

• Options
    NightNight Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ohhh and I forgot to add:

- More than half of the radio features rarely work
    The only thing that never fails me is signing in to google+. Other than that, the game seems to have a permanent conflict with the leaderboards. Most of the time the rankings never load, and even if they do, some data will be missing. I can never browse through existing teams online without getting fed up. Same goes for my own team list. The names of my 10 team members are forever blank, expect for (Leader) and (You). Sometimes, the entire charts go missing, and you cant see hardly how many items the members have collected or what rank they are. But the team members' character avatars seem to be showing up fine. Are the game servers that terrible and can't even sustain a ping, or is it because I am in an alienated region?
  • Options
    PartyG0dPartyG0d Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm experiencing bugs too...whenever i collect candy canes, it doesn't save to my current game, really sucks eggs :(
  • Options
    JerakalJerakal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here's a stellar bug for you.

I just encountered a zombie rat with... Here let me doublecheck...

Yes.

158992709 hit points.
    Yeah.

He's right in my way so I can't progress the game without killing him, and I'm literally on my way to turn in the last of the quests on the second mission, so I'm not really keen on resetting the entire mission. Any way for me to clear out this god rat so I can proceed?