Nightmare Event questions & general discussion

New week-long event for Android over the weekend, and surprisingly no announcement for it! Anyways, I wonder if anyone could help me with few questions regarding the event:

1. Are there any other characters besides Teeter, Raider & Red who will give you side quests?

2. Is it possible to access the hospital?

3. Can you find Blitz again after finishing his side quest?

4. Can you capture Violet?
I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p

Comments

• adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    About the event, it's pretty easy & I think it's geared towards newer players. Nothing to complain about the missions, but it is pretty dull.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Capturing Violet I believe is a no, but the hospital is another story. I feel like it shouldn't be locked if it can't be unlocked. If anyone gains access to it please post how.
    "Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I also came to check on the hospital. I went all the way through and am going all the way through again to see if I can get it open. I am doing each player's challenge for finding zombies in groups in case that will work.
  • viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    1. Are there any other characters besides Teeter, Raider & Red who will give you side quests?
    No, only the main characters of the episodes are in this event.

2. Is it possible to access the hospital?
    No, it is probably because they needed a place for the event to work, but it would be too big of an event if the hospital was unlocked too. After all, the hospital itself has like 4 floors and has been used in multiple events already.

3. Can you find Blitz again after finishing his side quest?
    If he gives you quests to defeat a certain number of zombies and to come back later then yes, otherwise, no.

4. Can you capture Violet?
    No, you cannot capture violet because the event ends with finding the last bomb.

This is a pretty short event after all. Nothing too hard besides the 33k zombie :/
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    The bounty rewards suck in this event. Every reward between the vest and the ice chainsaw are energy drinks (besides 1 revive serum). Would have been nice if they threw more equipment in there.
  • StarscreamxzStarscreamxz Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have no idea how you're meant to get 50k pink gems to get that reward. It's insane so much grinding.
  • KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts
    Surprisingly the event isn't just for Android, it's for both iOS and Android. Shocking i know. Quite easy to get through. I forgot the hospital stays locked. Just feels like going in circles anyway. Easy event as someone else said minus the 33k zombie near the end.

I wish they'd work on more levels and regular episodes. We just had an event last month, we don't need one every 2 weeks.
    KarmaG wrote: »
    Surprisingly the event isn't just for Android, it's for both iOS and Android.

Woah there, don't get angry. I'm steering the discussion to Android-related because I assumed, like every other event before this one, Android users got to play the event a week later than iOS. So you guys got this event at the same time as we did?

Thanks for answering my questions by the way, viviaan.
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    The bounty rewards suck in this event. Every reward between the vest and the ice chainsaw are energy drinks (besides 1 revive serum). Would have been nice if they threw more equipment in there.

Yeah, the rewards suck. The only positive about this event is that it's really easy to get energy drinks.
    adaminkk wrote: »
    Woah there, don't get angry.

I am not sure how you got the impression that I was angry simply because I said surprisingly but ok. I wasn't angry, I was/am surprised they ran the event for both iOS and Android at the same time since they've never done it before.
    I'm seriously pissed off. I finished off 5th but i got no rewards? It said i wasn't ranked and gave me a F. i had 41k+ and i spent so much time getting there >.>
    feel free to add me!
  • MsNancyLouMsNancyLou Registered Users 6 Posts
    viviaan wrote: »
    I'm seriously pissed off. I finished off 5th but i got no rewards? It said i wasn't ranked and gave me a F. i had 41k+ and i spent so much time getting there >.>

Same thing happened to me. Gave me the team reward but froze after that and didnt give me credit for anything else.
    I feel for you guys, same happened to me on the infestation event when I was supposed to get the top prize. After every single event people post on these forums about it happening to them, it really sucks. They told me they have no way of sending items to my game, which is bull because theres a sticky they posted in the past saying they are going to do that for players who didn't recieve their rewards. When I mentioned that to them they replied "that was only for the other event, sorry for the inconvenience". I wish you guys luck trying to get them to make it right.
  • zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    For all those who did not receive their rewards and have searched this forum for solutions and have not found any, you can contact GLU customer support via the following forum thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

The direct link is: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    "star" [via Android]
    wtf.. this is what i got as a response:

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. When the event ends, you will go to a completion score board, just like when you finish an episode. It is here that you will receive your rating (A-F) and you can see your ranking on the leader boards. Once you leave this screen, you will return to where you were when the event first started. You can now find your event rewards in your inventory.

If a non-valid item collecting method is detected, the player will become disqualified from the event. They can continue to play the event, but at the completion scoreboard the player will receive an "F" rating and no rewards will be distributed. Please do not implement any non-Glu programs or downloads, to expedite item collecting with our games. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping the games fun and fair."

first of all, i did not HACK OR CHEAT.. ugh this is so annoying. i dont know why theyre going to blame THE PLAYERS for THEIR bugs. for all i know, they dont solve any of the problems, they only give excuses.
    feel free to add me!
    That really sucks, they accused me of cheating as well when it happened to me, that pissed me off a lot more. This has got to be the buggiest game I have ever played, and the worst customer service i've ever recieved.

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. When the event ends, you will go to a completion score board, just like when you finish an episode. It is here that you will receive your rating (A-F) and you can see your ranking on the leader boards. Once you leave this screen, you will return to where you were when the event first started. You can now find your event rewards in your inventory.

If a non-valid item collecting method is detected, the player will become disqualified from the event. They can continue to play the event, but at the completion scoreboard the player will receive an "F" rating and no rewards will be distributed. Please do not implement any non-Glu programs or downloads, to expedite item collecting with our games. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping the games fun and fair."

first of all, i did not HACK OR CHEAT.. ugh this is so annoying. i dont know why theyre going to blame THE PLAYERS for THEIR bugs. for all i know, they dont solve any of the problems, they only give excuses.

Thanks for pasting that. I wondered but didn't care too much about getting an F even though I was #150something. Being accused of cheating is uncalled for. I don't have hacks or cheats on any device. This is a game to kill time. Cheating would be stupid and honestly there's nothing I see in it to cheat for. Thanks Glu for the awesome support. NOT.

Yup, I got the same response as well. Customer support must be wearing down their copy and paste keys. Apparently they are too lazy to: (1) address their own game's bugs, and (2) address legitimate player's concerns regarding their frustrations with bugs within the game. Ugh.
    "star" [via Android]
    That really sucks, they accused me of cheating as well when it happened to me, that pissed me off a lot more. This has got to be the buggiest game I have ever played, and the worst customer service i've ever recieved.
    It didn't happen for you for this event right? Exactly, they claim to fix bugs in every update but honestly they fix something and a new bug pops up! The same thing with episode 10... I cant get a A+ no matter how many times i play >.>
    KarmaG wrote: »
    Thanks for pasting that. I wondered but didn't care too much about getting an F even though I was #150something. Being accused of cheating is uncalled for. I don't have hacks or cheats on any device. This is a game to kill time. Cheating would be stupid and honestly there's nothing I see in it to cheat for. Thanks Glu for the awesome support. NOT.
    i'm only trying this hard for a stupid reward because it was the TOP reward! they seriously need to fix this. I spent like hooouuuurrrsss on that stupid event & what i get? false accusations >.> If i was that desperate to cheat for a game, i might as well have bought the weapons featured on sale. Why would i even bother reporting to customer service and risk getting caught?
    -___-;
    feel free to add me!
    Luckily, I got my reward this time. I'm in the same boat with episode 10 getting the A+. I sent a ticket to them like 2 months ago and they replied they "are aware of the problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update", but like you said, there will probably be another bug in it's place.
    Luckily, I got my reward this time. I'm in the same boat with episode 10 getting the A+. I sent a ticket to them like 2 months ago and they replied they "are aware of the problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update", but like you said, there will probably be another bug in it's place.

I have an A+ in 10, it's 9 that I can only get 95% on. That's because it's the episode where friends are suppose to help but if you have no friends you play with then you're screwed. I play this alone therefore my grade will forever be a 95%/A
    Both episodes 9 and 10 currently require you to ask friends for help to complete the amount of quests needed for an A+ rank. Previously, they had reduced the number of necessary quests so you don't need to do the find your friends quests, but the last update changed it back.
    Both episodes 9 and 10 currently require you to ask friends for help to complete the amount of quests needed for an A+ rank. Previously, they had reduced the number of necessary quests so you don't need to do the find your friends quests, but the last update changed it back.

That sucks but at this point I am not surprised.
    But, i did do that. I got over 24 quests but I still got an "A" :/
    feel free to add me!
    Someone else was saying that too. My problem is that when I complete the find your friends quests, the number of quests completed doesn't change, but I guess it doesn't matter seeing as I'd still only get the A rank anyway.
    Oh hey, another recycled event just started, Infestation. It's the one with the zombie fish in the sewer. Lame.

ETA: It's for both iOS and Android.
    I saw it was repeated and didn't play. LOL i basically gave up on this game. Until they start thinking of new material im not going to even bother >.>
    feel free to add me!
    Valentine's Day event, anyone? :p
    "star" [via Android]
    I saw it was repeated and didn't play. LOL i basically gave up on this game. Until they start thinking of new material im not going to even bother >.>

I did one play through to collect the 2 revive serums. Got those and now it sits until the event is over and new episodes/levels are added.