Allow Scruffy customization

ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
I would like it if I could change Scruffy to look like the dog of my choice.

Comments

• jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I agree with this. As well of customisation of his appearance, it would be great if we could equip him too with additional benefits. For example, a new colour could increase the amount of energy he returns with.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I agree with this. As well of customisation of his appearance, it would be great if we could equip him too with additional benefits. For example, a new colour could increase the amount of energy he returns with.

Nice idea with the amount of energy changing based on how we equip him.
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I like the idea, it would be cool to beef up Scruffy with armour or something, or maybe allow the option for Scruffy to level up as well to give better items as well as the bonuses he gives.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • CapreoriesCapreories Registered Users 10 Posts
    Definitely would love to customize Scruffy to look like the Austrailan Cattle Dog from Mad Max, or maybe add some saddle bags so he can carry some items? Also it would be cool to have some zombie dogs like in resident evil franchise! Thanks for reading this :)
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Definitely would be great if he could help carry things. I hate tossing things because I can't carry more.
  • boowaiboowai Registered Users 13 Posts
    Are we going to get C slot for our equipment? It would be great if we could put on more equipment for better perfomance.
  • SorbesqueSorbesque Registered Users 11 Posts
    WE SHOULD HAVE A FIGHTING SCRUFFY!

it could be a luck thing maybe, like counter attack but as COMBO ATTACK or DOGE DAMAGE.
    sorry.
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    I was playing today and thinking similar.
    I would love to have Scurffy help killing some zombies, carry some equipment and use them!
    That would be PERFECT! Make him more useful.