New event: Really Glu??

So they put a time limit to get to each floor to get extra rewards, though floor 4 and 5 you need to kill a specific amount of zombies though there is always 1 short of a zombie! So you gotta wait for them all to respawn? And kill more unnecessary zombies so we can spend money on energy and health?

Also spotted a few bugs, 1. pot plant you can't access due to it being so high 2. some of the wording in the home store is backwards.

Please stop being greedy.

PS this event isn't even related to Valentine's + the rewards are exactly the same as previous events.

Comments

• adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah, this event is exactly like the last Outbreak, including all of its flaws. Floor 4 requires you to kill 22 zombies except there's only 21 and Floor 5 needs 17 kills but only has 16 at a time, forcing you to wait until they respawn. Which is bad by itself, then compounded by being forced to fight the respawned zombies (after killing the boss!) to get out of the floor and onto the next one. I only succeeded because I had zealously stocked energy items before.

Oh, by the way, don't bother getting the sythe. The enemies are resistant to bladed weapons, so the extra damage caused by its poison effect is reduced. Also, I want to apologise to my team members in advance as I have no intention of replaying this event again. It's terrible and the rewards don't interest me.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • StarscreamxzStarscreamxz Registered Users 16 Posts
    adaminkk wrote: »
    Yeah, this event is exactly like the last Outbreak, including all of its flaws. Floor 4 requires you to kill 22 zombies except there's only 21 and Floor 5 needs 17 kills but only has 16 at a time, forcing you to wait until they respawn. Which is bad by itself, then compounded by being forced to fight the respawned zombies (after killing the boss!) to get out of the floor and onto the next one. I only succeeded because I had zealously stocked energy items before.

Oh, by the way, don't bother getting the sythe. The enemies are resistant to bladed weapons, so the extra damage caused by its poison effect is reduced. Also, I want to apologise to my team members in advance as I have no intention of replaying this event again. It's terrible and the rewards don't interest me.

Exactly my thoughts, the rewards and this whole event is messed up. They gonna be losing a lot of players because of this.
  • ElytraElytra Registered Users 3 Posts
    At first I just didn't undertsand what am I missing ont he 4th floor. I was running around back and forwards looking for my 22nd zombie. Then I gave the time for them to reload,but my time has run out. I was so upset by it. I really wish there were a 22nd zombie there somewhere.
  • TrentBTrentB Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can someone tell me how much damage the scythe does and what level you have to be to use it.
  • zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    So they put a time limit to get to each floor to get extra rewards, though floor 4 and 5 you need to kill a specific amount of zombies though there is always 1 short of a zombie! So you gotta wait for them all to respawn? And kill more unnecessary zombies so we can spend money on energy and health?

Also spotted a few bugs, 1. pot plant you can't access due to it being so high 2. some of the wording in the home store is backwards.

Please stop being greedy.

PS this event isn't even related to Valentine's + the rewards are exactly the same as previous events.

I solved the riddle that seems to have perplexed you all. Let's call it Star's Staggering Strategy. :)

Here goes:

As you know, Floor 4's challenge requires you to kill 22 zombies (when there are only 21), then a zombie boss to reach Floor 5. When you reach Floor 5, you are required to kill 17 zombies (when there are only 16), then a zombie boss to reach the roof. Each of these two challenges has a time limit of 30 minutes.

The trick is, once you reach Floor 4, kill the 1st zombie, then WAIT 5 MINUTES (this is really important). After the wait, proceed to kill the rest of the zombies. You'll have only killed 21 zombies by this point.

Also, after you've killed that 1st zombie, make a countdown of 20 minutes; that's how long it takes for a zombie to re-spawn. (The 5 minutes that you waited from above AND the time you spent killing the rest of the zombies are included within the 20 minute countdown period.)

Now, since zombies re-spawn in the order that they are killed AND if you were following my method, you'd realize that you would only need to kill ONLY 1 more zombie (the 1st one you killed), to fulfill the Floor's challenge to enable you to reach that floor's zombie boss and hence to the next Floor.

The whole reason to wait 5 minutes before killing the rest of the zombies after the first one is so you don't have to waste precious energy and health on killing zombies for no benefit. (You could wait less than 5 minutes but you just have to make sure you give yourself enough time to kill that last zombie, run back to the end to kill the zombie boss AND then run back to the beginning to speak to Blitz to give you access to the next Floor WITHOUT having zombies re-spawn on you.)

So the game plan is this:

(1) Kill 1st zombie (time required: <10 seconds)
    (2) Wait 5 minutes (time required: 5 minutes)
    (3) Kill rest of zombies (time required: 3-5 minutes)
    (1/2/3-a) Wait 20 minutes (the 20 minute countdown starts right after you kill the 1st zombie)
    (4) Kill zombie boss (time required: 1-2 minutes)
    (5) Speak to Blitz to reach next level (time required: <10 seconds)

Total time required: <22 minutes

Have fun! :cool:
    "star" [via Android]
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Trent B

it is a 27.
    Poison weapon 500
    Heart 10
    Sword 25
    Luck 35
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    I solved the riddle that seems to have perplexed you all. Let's call it Star's Staggering Strategy. :)

Here goes:

As you know, Floor 4's challenge requires you to kill 22 zombies (when there are only 21), then a zombie boss to reach Floor 5. When you reach Floor 5, you are required to kill 17 zombies (when there are only 16), then a zombie boss to reach the roof. Each of these two challenges has a time limit of 30 minutes.

The trick is, once you reach Floor 4, kill the 1st zombie, then WAIT 5 MINUTES (this is really important). After the wait, proceed to kill the rest of the zombies. You'll have only killed 21 zombies by this point.

Also, after you've killed that 1st zombie, make a countdown of 20 minutes; that's how long it takes for a zombie to re-spawn. (The 5 minutes that you waited from above AND the time you spent killing the rest of the zombies are included within the 20 minute countdown period.)

Now, since zombies re-spawn in the order that they are killed AND if you were following my method, you'd realize that you would only need to kill ONLY 1 more zombie (the 1st one you killed), to fulfill the Floor's challenge to enable you to reach that floor's zombie boss and hence to the next Floor.

The whole reason to wait 5 minutes before killing the rest of the zombies after the first one is so you don't have to waste precious energy and health on killing zombies for no benefit. (You could wait less than 5 minutes but you just have to make sure you give yourself enough time to kill that last zombie, run back to the end to kill the zombie boss AND then run back to the beginning to speak to Blitz to give you access to the next Floor WITHOUT having zombies re-spawn on you.)

So the game plan is this:

(1) Kill 1st zombie (time required: <10 seconds)
    (2) Wait 5 minutes (time required: 5 minutes)
    (3) Kill rest of zombies (time required: 3-5 minutes)
    (1/2/3-a) Wait 20 minutes (the 20 minute countdown starts right after you kill the 1st zombie)
    (4) Kill zombie boss (time required: 1-2 minutes)
    (5) Speak to Blitz to reach next level (time required: <10 seconds)

Total time required: <22 minutes

Have fun! :cool:

Thanks for the advice. I didn't realize it took an entire 20 min to respawn. I was trying to go out and come back in but all the others respawning was zapping my energy.