Options

"Suburbs of the Death" Event Odd ranking!!!

Hi, I'm currently playing suburbs of the death event, my have 500+ gems now, but ranking is 5000~6000+, I don't understand why, because my teammate also get 500+, his ranking within 100, anyone could help? Ur help will be much appreciated, Tq :D

Comments

• Options
    Grottyv2Grottyv2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got 2400 and haven't even got a rank :/ don't see why cause one of my team mates have around 1000 and he's got a rank :s
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Has it gotten better?
  • Options
    V!ct0rV!ct0r Registered Users 6 Posts
    Riotllama wrote: »
    Has it gotten better?

Now my rank drops further, becomes 9000+ :'( but I send them the screenshots ady, now wait for their reply :D
  • Options
    Now, I've been kicked out of my team, :( I think bcz of my poor little odd ranking, but i've collect enough gems, although not the highest numbers in the team, but at least better than some of the members, I'd work for it, but bcz of the odd ranking. This upset me...i think it juz too bad for me lah :(
  • Options
    Grottyv2Grottyv2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yep same I got kicked out if my team cause it hasn't have me a rank yet even tho I have 5k in gems -.- this is stupid !! Glu needs to sort this out or people should start complaining on iTunes/AppStore so new players don't download there app that why they won't make money in good players like me buying skulls !!!
  • Options
    Wow, 5k gems! U're so smart!!! Actually I use my iPhone and iPad playing ZAMF, iPhone ranking normal, IPad is the one got problem, speaking of which, wld u advise me, will I have to exit the events n start again or stay in the event, since I've finished the events first round ady on my iPhone. I'm worrying, bcz I heard if u exit the event, u'll get F rank and got nil rank and no reward for the event, this is what happen to me last event LOL, I think it makes sense, bcz prior to last event, I never left event, bcz never reached the end at tht time, too weak == haha, ur advice wld be much appreciated :D
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Thats incorrect, I always exit the events. I did not get my reward and got an F on the event last November, but in the 5 events since then I've exited every time and still got my rank and reward. The false cheating bug seems to be quite random and inconsistent.
  • Options
    Grottyv2 wrote: »
    Yep same I got kicked out if my team cause it hasn't have me a rank yet even tho I have 5k in gems -.- this is stupid !! Glu needs to sort this out or people should start complaining on iTunes/AppStore so new players don't download there app that why they won't make money in good players like me buying skulls !!!

Why not we two forms a group, since nobody wants us, 3rd time I get kicked out of my team :(

I'll create one group called NobodyWantUs, is it ok? :D
  • Options
    Rob: Thnx for ur advice, now I can safely exit the event :D