Options

dead and can't revive! admins help!

i just died and no pop-up window showed up showing options on how i can revive. this is the first time it happened. i can't play the game anymore. i don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game since i've come quite far in the game. i keep restarting the game but still i'm dead on the floor and no pop-up window is showing up.

Comments

• Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    Haven't had that happen to me. Can you post a screenshot?
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    Also, Did you die in the event? Episode? Mission mode?
    Try fully closing the game. Make sure you remove it from your tray and then re-launch it.
  • Options
    ZomgalZomgal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sammyboi22 wrote: »
    i just died and no pop-up window showed up showing options on how i can revive. this is the first time it happened. i can't play the game anymore. i don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game since i've come quite far in the game. i keep restarting the game but still i'm dead on the floor and no pop-up window is showing up.

I have the same problem! I restarted the app, with no luck, and eventually resorted to deleting the game off my iPad and re-downloading it, still with no change (other than losing 70+ consecutive days of play, grrrr). I haven't yet deleted it off Games Centre, though, which is my absolute last resort.

So peeved, as I was in Ep 10!

This last update was super buggy anyway, not impressed guys, please fix!
  • Options
    maskedwomanmaskedwoman Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sigh same thing happened to me I think I'm going to just reinstall the game grrr
    So much for my event rewards :'(