Options

March event is unbalanced

BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
Am I the only one finding the current event to be completely unbalanced? I'm at level 24, and can only find Dr. D's device. That's it for me. I can't even begin the actual main quest because there's a 25k zombie at the beginning which, for mysterious reasons, recharges fully if I die. Or if I take a brief break. I get it down to 2k HP, leave it for a few minutes so I don't die on the next hit.... And it has miraculously regained all its hit points, while I've gained back all of one.

I thought the last event did a nice job of offering something for lower levels. This one is so badly designed, it's pointless to try even at a high level.

Comments

• Options
    Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm lvl 28 and even with the new lightning sword it is a bit difficult with 60k health bosses.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    I could do it if they didn't spontaneously regenerate all their hit points.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Brainmist wrote: »
    Am I the only one finding the current event to be completely unbalanced? I'm at level 24, and can only find Dr. D's device. That's it for me. I can't even begin the actual main quest because there's a 25k zombie at the beginning which, for mysterious reasons, recharges fully if I die. Or if I take a brief break. I get it down to 2k HP, leave it for a few minutes so I don't die on the next hit.... And it has miraculously regained all its hit points, while I've gained back all of one.

I thought the last event did a nice job of offering something for lower levels. This one is so badly designed, it's pointless to try even at a high level.

Remember, if life gives you lemons, make some alcoholic lemonade! :D

Did Android players also notice that our Event is to only last for 5 days instead of the usual 7 days (which the iOS players had)?
    "star" [via Android]