Options

Hacker in event

I've been in 1st place a good chunk of this event and constantly checking the leaderboards seeing who is in the top 20. Last time I played i was around 7k ahead of 2nd place, then an hour later I go to play and I'm knocked down to 2nd place by someone named "weka" who is like 8k ahead of me, at just over 50k. This person has not been in the top 20 at all and bumped everyone down one spot. Right after I noticed this, the person who was in 2nd (now knocked down to 3rd) messaged me noticing this right away too. Glu, please do something about this. Someone cheating their way right into first place is not cool, and we worked hard for our spots!

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    I've been in 1st place a good chunk of this event and constantly checking the leaderboards seeing who is in the top 20. Last time I played i was around 7k ahead of 2nd place, then an hour later I go to play and I'm knocked down to 2nd place by someone named "weka" who is like 8k ahead of me, at just over 50k. This person has not been in the top 20 at all and bumped everyone down one spot. Right after I noticed this, the person who was in 2nd (now knocked down to 3rd) messaged me noticing this right away too. Glu, please do something about this. Someone cheating their way right into first place is not cool, and we worked hard for our spots!

Android players haven't received the game update yet but I've played on an iOS device and it drains so much health and energy to defeat 30k & 60k zombies, that show up in the BEGINNING of the event, even with strong weapons (not the new lightning ones). How in the world did you manage to play this game repeatedly to get 45k gems?

Zombies seem to start out at Level 25, and if not, it is 30k & 60k zombies !!!

Did you use gold skulls to buy the new lightning weapons?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Yeah, I bought a lightning weapon the first day for 100 gold skulls thats helped immensely. I got an itunes gift card for xmas so I used it to buy that and Rolf, the new dog. He fetches the 20 energy rations, and theres a glitch where if you exit an episode and re-enter he is ready to fetch again (also works with scruffy). My team, the skullpluckas, is incredible too. 9 of our 10 members are in the top 20, so I collect lots from them. A heads up, stock up on full life packs now while you can, because in the new update you can only get them as event bounty rewards or via gold skulls as far I can tell.
  • Options
    Grottyv2Grottyv2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I started this event as soon as it started and gave up after a few days because I haven't been giving a rank even tho I have around 8k in gems I refuse to play and will be giving bad reviews on this game over the App Store and twitter cause I find it unfair that half the people on this game are cheaters and us hard playing players are not getting ranks and getting over took by the cheaters ...
  • Options
    "Weka" hacked right into 1st place the other day. R3ka 13 and I have since passed them and gotten our 1st and 2nd place spots back, since weka's gem count has not changed since they popped up out of the blue. Who are the cheaters you are talking about?
  • Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts
    "Weka" hacked right into 1st place the other day. R3ka 13 and I have since passed them and gotten our 1st and 2nd place spots back, since weka's gem count has not changed since they popped up out of the blue. Who are the cheaters you are talking about?

Taking advantage of a glitch can be (and typically is) considered cheating.
  • Options
    So I'm cheating because I paid gold skulls for the dog and have him fetch when he is available to? Do you own the dog yourself? Do you set a timer for 6 hours after you use him before you do again? I highly doubt it so you are cheating too then if that is your view. Even if one was to try not to use the dog, its almost impossible to not accidentally click on him while playing the game. I can tell you right now I would have the same rank either way, I had over 30 energy drinks stocked up from past event before this one even started that I had to waste to make room in my inventory. I finish 1st or 2nd every event, and the only thing I'm not doing this time is buying all the energy at safe houses when available, with my useless cash which has been maxed out for a while. Its not my fault the programers made a glitchy game, I am the one playing my *ss off for hours and hours day and night, not the one blatently hacking into 1st place without even playing. Instead of crying about the fact that you can't win and calling me a cheater, why don't you go and play harder.
  • Options
    I didn't call you a cheater. I answered the question you asked of someone else. However, regardless of how often someone plays, whether they hack in or take advantage of a glitch, both are cheating. You admit to taking advantage of the glitch so yeah you're cheating. I'm not crying about anything. This is a forum for a time killing app/game. Nothing to cry about.
  • Options
    So your not calling me a cheater but you are calling me a cheater? I tell you to stop crying because you aren't winning and you say I'm crying because I'm defending myself for being called a cheater? You never even answered my question if you have the dog yourself, so I'm assuming you do and you in fact are a "cheater" yourself. I have replied to many of your posts in the past trying to help. You have some nerve replying to my thread calling me a cheater. I, like many others, have already been denied an event reward and been falsely accused as a cheater, which really ****ed me off. Now you call me a cheater too because I paid gold skulls for the dog and there is a glitch that I have no controll over? Why don't you go complain to the people who made the game you clown
  • Options
    I do NOT have the dog. I did not originally call you a cheater. I said I was answering the question you asked someone else. That yes, your actions can be considered cheating. You may not have control over the glitch but you have control over YOU taking advantage of the glitch. Please, learn to read.

As far as not getting rewards in past events, that's happened to me too. I was mad too. However I didn't go and do something (the glitch with the dog) that could be considered cheating to make up for it.
  • Options
    I can read perfectly fine, thank you. You insinuated that I was cheating, then you strait up said, "so yeah, your a cheater". And I didn't need to make up for anything, as I previously stated I've finished the last 5 events before this in 1st or 2nd place every time, and amassed quite the collection of awesome gear as rewards. So yeah, you can rest assured I would have finished at the top either way, so you can shut your mouth now.
  • Options
    Well thanks for the permission. Once I stop laughing I just might do that.
  • Options
    Keep laughing until you choke you clown. Oh wait, that must have already happened in the game, thats why your taking your frustrations out on people calling them cheaters
  • Options
    Hey, you did the action that is considered cheating, not me. You're the frustrated that someone else hacked/cheated their way into the top spot bumping you out of it temporarily. So you're basically mad that someone cheated better than you. That's funny.

I'm not choking on anything but laughter at this point. The game doesn't frustrate me, it's JUST A GAME. Did the previous event issues bug me? Sure but again, it's just a game and we know the devs aren't going to fix the issue so no point in letting it frustrate us.
  • Options
    Whatever dude, you are the one who considers it cheating not me. Anyone who plays this game can easily earn 60 gold skulls and buy Scruffy. I'm sure every single person who owns him was doing the same thing. Until they fix the game, we will just have to agree to disagree.
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    Whatever dude, you are the one who considers it cheating not me. Anyone who plays this game can easily earn 60 gold skulls and buy Scruffy. I'm sure every single person who owns him was doing the same thing. Until they fix the game, we will just have to agree to disagree.

On the IoS version, sure. But free skull via Tapjoy are pretty remote for me on Android and virtually non-existent on Kindle Fire.

I wonder if this weha dude is the same guy that hacked his way to the top of the nightmare event a while back for Android (he was called zeha I think).
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    It is not cheating. The game makers did the ability to get more rations on purpose so you would buy the dog upgrade. They do this and then take it away. Now go concentrate on something important, like the Crimean crisis or what happened to the Malaysian airplane so we can fuss about who gave themselves fake skulls.