Options

Suddenly, my rank is gone

I be been traveling during this event and haven't been able to play that much, just a couple times a day. I still managed to make it to 50 something place because of my awesome team. (Go skullpluckaz! I'll be better next even I promise!)
I just got done work and went to play and I knew I was 143 gems from my next prize. When I didn't get it, I looked at my rank and it said I had reached e too their of prizes. I'm at like 8000 gems so I know something is wrong. Then I look at my rank and it says 42 of 0.
0!?!?
I got kicked out of the game and I don't know why. I suspect that I got hit with the false cheating bug and they did me the favor of letting me know I was out of it so at least I can stop trying to play, but ***? I don't have any new apps on my phone side last event 2 weeks ago, I was obvs not cheating since I only have 8000 gems. My phone isn't jailbroken or rooted. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't do the latest update. Rolf keeps fetching me things whenever I quit or enter a new episode. Is this the "cheat" GLU? It's in your own program! Why was I kicked from the event?

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Riotllama wrote: »
    I be been traveling during this event and haven't been able to play that much, just a couple times a day. I still managed to make it to 50 something place because of my awesome team. (Go skullpluckaz! I'll be better next even I promise!)
    I just got done work and went to play and I knew I was 143 gems from my next prize. When I didn't get it, I looked at my rank and it said I had reached e too their of prizes. I'm at like 8000 gems so I know something is wrong. Then I look at my rank and it says 42 of 0.
    0!?!?
    I got kicked out of the game and I don't know why. I suspect that I got hit with the false cheating bug and they did me the favor of letting me know I was out of it so at least I can stop trying to play, but ***? I don't have any new apps on my phone side last event 2 weeks ago, I was obvs not cheating since I only have 8000 gems. My phone isn't jailbroken or rooted. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't do the latest update. Rolf keeps fetching me things whenever I quit or enter a new episode. Is this the "cheat" GLU? It's in your own program! Why was I kicked from the event?

You weren't kicked out. I am ranked #3 individually and see "3 of 0" and underneath that, "Top Tier."

This happened for me after 3 PM EST, 7 hours before it was scheduled to end for me (Android system).

I continue playing and although my skull count increases in the upper-right corner of the screen, when I go to the player board, it still shows my old skull count.

I have no idea why this is happening...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    I'm also seeing the issue on my kindle fire. I hit lvl 30 today and a few hours later I noticed the top tier bs. I'm showing 8460 gems and rank 61. My current un-updated gem haul is 8883 gems and 61 of 0. I'm the leader of WiggleWiggle ranked 15.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    The fact that I can't see my friends in safe hoses anymore and stopped getting gem tied prizes worried me. Something is wrong. GLU Admin , where are you? Tell us what the deal is ,please.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Riotllama wrote: »
    The fact that I can't see my friends in safe hoses anymore and stopped getting gem tied prizes worried me. Something is wrong. GLU Admin , where are you? Tell us what the deal is ,please.

Unfortunately we won't hear anything before the event ends and possibly not at all. This game especially seems glitchy on their end.
  • Options
    reamethreameth Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Rank 8 out of 0. Got 20k skulls and never received the reward. The leaderboards have not been updated for a few hours now. It really sucks that a game can be this glitchy with how much money people spend on it.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Well, I didn't get an F as I worried. But I still don't know why I stopped getting prizes as I got more gems. That was weird.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    This bites. I believe I would have been in the top 100 if the nearly 1000 more skulls I gained tonight would have been counted. I have pics of my ingame gem count and the board counts that were different, but I know it won't matter. It ranked me at 105, so at least I got the glove prize.
  • Options
    zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    **** I didnt get anything. I had over 9k gems.
  • Options
    reamethreameth Registered Users 6 Posts
    reameth wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. Rank 8 out of 0. Got 20k skulls and never received the reward. The leaderboards have not been updated for a few hours now. It really sucks that a game can be this glitchy with how much money people spend on it.

Er, meant 20k gems.
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    What the hell Glu. The event has not even ended yet and your already doing something to make more money off us? Adding this "double xp this weekend only" deal (along with the icon to buy energy drinks for it) just screwed up the whole event. I missed out on a bunch of bounty rewards since I saved a lot of my energy drinks for the end.
    Also, I knew I wasent getting 1st place this time, but I wanted to get 2nd at least. I lost my good poision weapons previously when my game got messed up so I spent $5 to buy the poision sickle. The person who finished 2nd and I went back and forth for days battling over the #2 spot. I saved most of my energy items to finish strong. Earlier today I was in 2nd, and when I started playing again after lunch I was bumped to 3rd and the gems stopped registering. Now no one is appearing in safe houses and I'm not recieving any bounty rewards, but I keep playing anyway and waste all my items hoping the rankings would at least be fixed by the time the event ended. I collected around 3000 more gems during the last few hours that never registered and I remained in 3rd. I'm ****ed I used money to buy that poision weapon now and I'm NEVER spending money on this game again. If you want to make money off your players mabey you should focus more on making them happy, instead of ignoring bugs and glitches in your game so you can put out another gimmick to make money before the event has even ended. A happy customer is a returning customer, and I am not a happy customer.