Options

GLU support. I Had over 20,000 skulls and did not get the weapon award or rank

I am posting here and will try to contact another way. I had 20,000 plus skulls and did not get the weapon award or a rank. I did receive the team award. I in no way cheated, so that would not be the problem. I accidentally closed out the award box by clicking the x rather than hitting the word "accept".

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    ZAMFaddict wrote: »
    I am posting here and will try to contact another way. I had 20,000 plus skulls and did not get the weapon award or a rank. I did receive the team award. I in no way cheated, so that would not be the problem. I accidentally closed out the award box by clicking the x rather than hitting the word "accept".

It sucks that this happened to you (it did twice for me) but GLU is useless; they'll just accuse you of cheating and whatever bull$hit they do and then proceed to do nothing about it.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Hi there. We have no visibility into your account on the forums, so the only way to proceed with currency/billing issues is to submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there. We have no visibility into your account on the forums, so the only way to proceed with currency/billing issues is to submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Thank you. I found the submit ticket spot after posting here. Since I in no way cheated and spent real money on the event, I will be hopeful that something can be done.
  • Options
    Thank you. I found the submit ticket spot after posting here. Since I in no way cheated and spent real money on the event, I will be hopeful that something can be done.

Definitely understand your frustration. Just be aware there is a pretty long queue at the moment, so it may take some time to get to your ticket.
  • Options
    b4b03nb4b03n Registered Users 13 Posts
    you are lucky addict,
    no need a lot of time for admin to reply
    mine, a lot different story
    it happened to me in last 2 events
    but so shocking that the last event which just ended
    i got rank
    so strange this game
    i just wish u good lick on contacting the cs support
    it is like asking to a wall
    just wasting time
    i know that developers need the real money
    but at least don't discriminate the free players to significantly
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    b4b03n wrote: »
    you are lucky addict,
    no need a lot of time for admin to reply
    mine, a lot different story
    it happened to me in last 2 events
    but so shocking that the last event which just ended
    i got rank
    so strange this game
    i just wish u good lick on contacting the cs support
    it is like asking to a wall
    just wasting time
    i know that developers need the real money
    but at least don't discriminate the free players to significantly

Exactly. :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    I received the same expected form letter that they send out to everyone. I figured that would happen, so I have updated the ticket and sent it back to them. I'll wait for any other resolution response for a few days. The form letter response is what aggravates customers. If attempts were made to actually research issues prior to sending a form letter were done, there would be less aggravation.
  • Options
    Totally understand. Replying to the message will reopen the ticket, so hopefully that will help.
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    Mr. Admin sir.. I put in a ticket purvey a month ago.. Being accused a cheater sure the second time.. So I requested a LIST of the apis I'm bring accused of having on my phone to cause my rating to be an F at the end if an event

I even have screen shots showing I want even doing that well.. But I still was in the top 1000 twice && deserved my weapon rewards.. But was accused a cheater.. But I got the group crown for being a top team.....

I have yet to get a reply... Could you help me? What are these apps!?
  • Options
    Mr. Admin sir.. I put in a ticket purvey a month ago.. Being accused a cheater sure the second time.. So I requested a LIST of the apis I'm bring accused of having on my phone to cause my rating to be an F at the end if an event

I even have screen shots showing I want even doing that well.. But I still was in the top 1000 twice && deserved my weapon rewards.. But was accused a cheater.. But I got the group crown for being a top team.....

They are sending out form letters in response to anything that comes close to the complaint of failure to get rank or failure to get reward. I am looking into filing complaints with iTunes since money has been spent on the game and they fail to provide reliable service. Customer Service has not had a workable response to any issues I have reported in the game. It seems that they do not know how to check and repair issues within individual games. The thing is, I don't even keep gun rewards in the game, so I would have sold the gun reward I did not receive in the game. It is the lack of customer service and the form letter responses to customers that I am frustrated with. Figure I'll add to the review complaints on Glu apps at ITunes before deleting other Glu apps.
  • Options

There is nothing I can do- I have no visibility into your account.
  • Options
    There is nothing I can do- I have no visibility into your account.

You can not see into accounts, but filing help tickets do not work. Is there other ways to contact Glu when there customer service fails to serve customers?
  • Options
    Delete posting
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    This is the second time this happened to my girlfriend. The first time she played an event, she don't get her prize and was accused of cheating. The next 3 events went fine. There was no difference on her phone. No new apps. And she most certainly did not cheat. This last event we played our asses off and wasted days of our lives and gold skulls and I came in 3rd and she slipped into 10th right at the end after a big battle for it. She was so psyched, but then got an F and no prize!!! We are incredibly upset and haven't been playing since then.
    I sent a help ticket on her behalf and it the same canned response back. I replied and haven't heard anything.
    Glu admin guy, what gives? You obviously have some kind of bug where players are accused of cheating and don't get prizes they worked hard for. I'm about to quit this game and I have spent real money on this.
    You need to address this in some way.
  • Options
    Continuing to respond to the ticket is the only way this can be addressed. Sorry it is taking so long. Anecdotally, it does sound like this issue is from being flagged as a jailbroken/rooted device. There is some info about that here (though for another game) which may help for some context at least. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3
  • Options
    Continuing to respond to the ticket is the only way this can be addressed. Sorry it is taking so long. Anecdotally, it does sound like this issue is from being flagged as a jailbroken/rooted device. There is some info about that here (though for another game) which may help for some context at least. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3

When looking to submit tickets, I saw one labeled "abuse report". Can we file an abuse report against Glu for poor customer service? What is your company procedures for filing complaints against the company? I found code of ethics for Glu online. BTW I don't know if you are one person posting under the Glu Admin or several, but my complaint is with lack of action with the tickets and not your posts.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts

The problem here is that our phones are neither rooted (I don't even know what that is) nor jailbroken and that the false cheat bug happens some events and not others even though there has been no change in our phones or apps. I'm not a big gamer, I have bejeweled, words with friends, and this game. I don't fricking cheat and I'm so insulted that me and my girlfriend have been accused of it -at totally random and Inconsistent times. I love this game but GLU sucks.
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    I already made a new Ticket... with the BBB.. Glu is REDICULOUS!!! My phone is ALSO not Jailbroken or Rooted.. SO! done with being called a cheat.. It really strikes a nerve! I asked you for a list.. not to look into my account.. I want a LIST of these apps I'm also being accused of having..

I think if the response email hadn't been WORDED the way it was.. I wouldn't be so mad.. But it's too late now
  • Options
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...isco-ca-325668
    Phone (650) 532-2400
    support@glumobile.com

Here is the less than useful email I received today that I take as defamation of character. Individually we are getting nowhere. Above is the contact info I found thus far online. CEO and stock info is also available online,

"That is not a blanket response. That is me explaining to you how the events work. You received an F rating, which means something happened during the in game event that was not an approved feature of the game by Glu. Using other apps or downloads to expedite your collection process will disqualify you from the game. Please do not use any addons with our games. We do not reward players that choose these methods."

Another player posted online requesting info about these so called add dons and Glu has provided no info on them. It is a blatant excuse for a defect within their game. I received team awards on the same event they are accusing me of cheating on.
  • Options
    TrentBTrentB Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can someone post the stats of the chainsaw from the infected hospital event.I had 29000+ gems, ranked 34th and got an "A" rating at the end. I received the shotgun but not the chainsaw and it doesnt look like I will be getting it so I just wanted to know. Thanks.

Glad this happened before I started buying gold skulls.
  • Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts

The link provided takes us to another game forum. That alone shows this issue is not limited to Zombies. It's obviously a Glu-wide problem. Sorry but it makes no sense for all these people to have the same problem with not having a rooted/jailbroke device in multiple Glu games otherwise. Also the fact that this glitch hits randomly. One event we're bad supposedly and the next we're fine etc.
  • Options
    I received a message that they would research my account but warned me that I could be banned if they found any fraudulent behavior. I sent more info and finally received confirmation from them that I should have received the reward I said. Imagine that, I didn't lie about having not cheated. I wish they would fix the glitchy problems with this game. It could be a great game with some changes to the game and customer support reactions.
  • Options
    I received a message that they would research my account but warned me that I could be banned if they found any fraudulent behavior. I sent more info and finally received confirmation from them that I should have received the reward I said. Imagine that, I didn't lie about having not cheated. I wish they would fix the glitchy problems with this game. It could be a great game with some changes to the game and customer support reactions.

Glad it was resolved and you got the reward.
  • Options
    Glad it was resolved and you got the reward.

Actually they told me they could not put the reward in my account. Instead, I was supposed to receive gold skulls to buy a weapon in the game. I say "supposed to" because the skulls didn't happen. I have deleted all other Glu games and stopped spending money at Glu.