Options

Episode 5 - to the top. Please help!

availiaavailia Registered Users 4 Posts
I've been stuck on this quest for week. Have posted on the support page also because I think i might be experiencing a bug.

When I try and get up the hydratech building it's locked.
I've been up and down the map checking every building in case I missed something and haven't found anything.

All I've got in my quest log is

Go to the hydratech building (this is complete)
Locate Dr. Schlazmon
Speak to Dr. Schlazmon

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    reamethreameth Registered Users 6 Posts
    If I remember correctly, the last spot where you talked to one of the NPC buddies (don't remember if it is in the Hydratech building or not), head up the staircase once and there will be another NPC buddy with a new quest that will set things in motion. I remember having difficulty with this too. There is absolutely no guidance on where to go next at that point and it was only by chance that I discovered that NPC and my next quest.
  • Options
    availiaavailia Registered Users 4 Posts
    I go to where the npcs are, and I can't even get up one flight of stairs beyond them, it's just locked. Tried going back to the starting NPC too to see if there's anything I missed and nothing.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    availia wrote: »
    I've been stuck on this quest for week. Have posted on the support page also because I think i might be experiencing a bug.

When I try and get up the hydratech building it's locked.
    I've been up and down the map checking every building in case I missed something and haven't found anything.

All I've got in my quest log is

Go to the hydratech building (this is complete)
    Locate Dr. Schlazmon
    Speak to Dr. Schlazmon

Am I missing something?

I'm in the event right now, so I'm not much help on details with that. However, if you are experiencing a glitch, there is probably nothing that can be done other than restart the level. I have experienced a glitch in the middle of a level, and Glu couldn't do anything about it. I knew it was a glitch because I was locked in a bathroom with Raider and the tech character and no one had a speech bubble and there was nothing to click. I carefully replayed the level and the glitch wasn't there the second time through. I believe it was episode 9.