Options

Deleted cache & memory

Hello,

I have problems with ZAMF application on Android, Galaxy S4 phone. I tried to run this app, but after starting screen loaded, my game got wiped out and I returned to desktop. Today I cleared my memory and game started again, but I've lost my game progress. Mostly items received in the event. Is there any chance to receive these items and gold sculls back?

Comments

• Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Your game save probably got corrupted, and wiping your saves without saving any backups inevitably caused loss of game. If you paid money to buy skulls, submit a ticket to the team and they can try to refund you.
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    mysticousmysticous Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks. And what if I had items that I've received for 100-1000 place in events? Am I going to retrieve these items?
  • Options
    Chances are, probably not unfortunately... But you can certainly ask about it and see if they can do anything for you!
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    mysticous wrote: »
    Thanks. And what if I had items that I've received for 100-1000 place in events? Am I going to retrieve these items?

They have told me that they can not give you a weapon that you earned if the game glitched. I wish you good luck in getting something back, but unfortunately you will probably be out of luck with Glu. They need to allow this game to save online. Right now, if your game tablet or phone breaks, you lose the entire game.
  • Options
    mysticousmysticous Registered Users 6 Posts
    *sigh* okay guys. Thanks anyway. Will get back to you with glu answer (I sent my ticket about 2 weeks ago).
  • Options
    If you know how to access your device's files, you could save your app's folders occasionally so that you'll always have a back up to prevent losing your game from glitches again. Just a suggestion. Wish you luck with your game!
    ru75go.png