Options

Nightmare Event Team Issues

konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
I've joined and left about 3 teams during the current event (for lack of activity), and I've seen teammates handing out gems in the safe houses. But in my present team, no one is showing up in the safe houses. I've tried restarting the episode, restarting the game, etc. But nothing works. Any fixes? Or anyone else same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
    If it worked on other teams, I would say you current team is inactive.

I have one inactive player (only 60 skulls since Friday) and will kick him tomorrow morning if he says at 60. If you are active you can join my team if I kick him. We are currently in 7th place.
  • Options
    konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Nah, I'm good with my current team. Only 1 or 2 of them seem to be inactive. The only thing I haven't tried is leaving and rejoining the team.

Anyways, it doesn't seem like anyone is going to reach the 50k gem mark at the current pace in the leaderboardscouch, unless some real money is spent.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm having chronic issues. Only two of my team show up, and I can rarely see any stats.
  • Options
    Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
    iOS or android? I on a iOS and see all my teammates and they all show up giving gems. Did you update game? They have new release.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    I did the update, and now at least I can see who is on my team and what their stats are. But I'm still rarely getting skulls, and only from two members.