Options

Ranked #6 & no Top 10 Reward...

zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
This is the 2nd time it has happened to me in the past few events these past 6 or so months.

Instead of a Top 10 reward, I get a can of energy. Definitely not what I signed up for. What happened GLU ?!?!

Screenshot:
24yrfig.jpg

(I have submitted a help ticket to GLU; let's see if they accuse me of cheating, again.)
"star" [via Android]

Comments

• Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I came in 2nd on ios and instead of getting the championship belt with the huge attack bonus, I recieved a wolf mask with an ok luck bonus. Not happy about it
  • Options
    Vidi9001Vidi9001 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for Ios I placed 17th for the wolf mask with the luck bonus but got a C and nothing else.
  • Options
    Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I finished 13 and only got a can of enery too. The can of energy was my next pink gem reward. Was it the same for you?
  • Options
    KarlwessKarlwess Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the Same problem. Finished 3rd, and got some random punching gloves with not even 200 strength.

How do we submit a help ticket?
    I would attach a picture of the screen, but I can't find the attach button.
  • Options
    MrAfroHydeMrAfroHyde Registered Users 6 Posts
    seems like im not the only one. Glu got so many customers to answer hahahaha
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    likewise. 30th and all I got was this lousy can of energy.

I am disappoint.
  • Options
    mysticousmysticous Registered Users 6 Posts
    Got the same issue. 50th and also +30 to energy instead of having +40 to luck mask. Such a bundle discount!
  • Options
    GriffguyGriffguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Seems like a trend - though I have to say I've never had a problem like this before with the game. My team ranked 10th this time around, I personally collected 10,811 gems and was ranked 23. All I got was the cardboard crown, an energy drink and nothing else. No other bounty gift or rank gift. And I thought teams 2-10 get the bird/drink cup hat, right?
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Same here. Drink, no mask, and I ranked 16, I think.

Also, I purchased an item, but what I received had different stats than listed. Same damage, far lower bonuses. The original still appeared in the shop, so I took a screen cap of the two and sent off a ticket. Haven't heard anything yet.... And that was days ago.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Karlwess wrote: »
    I had the Same problem. Finished 3rd, and got some random punching gloves with not even 200 strength.

How do we submit a help ticket?
    I would attach a picture of the screen, but I can't find the attach button.

This message board does not allow users to upload files directly to its site.

To include an image(s) with your your post, go to www.TinyPic.com (or any other image upload website), upload the image there and then copy and paste the html code for the image directly onto your post. You'll know what I'm talking about after you've uploaded your image. It will be the line with "img" in brackets (like these: [ ]).

To submit a help ticket to GLU, do so on this website: https://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

GLU really fμ©ked it up this time... :(
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Finished 5th and only received a can of energy.
  • Options
    I'm hoping they remedy it the way they did their last make screw up, by just giving everyone some gold skulls. I'd rather pick my weapon anyway. In fact, it'd be delightful if all the event prizes offered a choice of gold skulls as an alternative; once you're high level, those rewards aren't worth much.
  • Options
    latte653latte653 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Griffguy wrote: »
    Seems like a trend - though I have to say I've never had a problem like this before with the game. My team ranked 10th this time around, I personally collected 10,811 gems and was ranked 23. All I got was the cardboard crown, an energy drink and nothing else. No other bounty gift or rank gift. And I thought teams 2-10 get the bird/drink cup hat, right?

Same here. Only got energy drink, nothing else. My team ranked 8th, personally ranked 42. Didn't get the +40 luck vest or the teams 2-10 crown bird/drink either.

Took a screen cap and sent off a ticket.
  • Options
    latte653latte653 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Brainmist wrote: »
    I'm hoping they remedy it the way they did their last make screw up, by just giving everyone some gold skulls. I'd rather pick my weapon anyway. In fact, it'd be delightful if all the event prizes offered a choice of gold skulls as an alternative; once you're high level, those rewards aren't worth much.

Glu gave out gold skulls to remedy? Yes, gold skulls are a great alternative prize once you get to high levels in order to get the limited -time event weapons offers for decent attack element-type weapons. The scaled zombie bosses HP are massive when you're above level 25.
  • Options
    Finally got a response on the purchase that didn't match the list item. Apparently, every time you enter the store, the stats change. So if you like an item, go off to procure skulls, and go back in, you need to double check stats, because the item may have changed.

I'm done with this ********. App deleted.
  • Options
    I think I may be done with this game too
  • Options
    So I just played the game, and a message popped up saying "you recieved an item", and an equipment present popped up containing the belt for top ten from last event. Pleasant suprise, considering I never even submitted a ticket
  • Options
    You have to be kidding me. I start the game up now and my character is bald. I go into the backpack to re-equip my 1st place crown and it is gone from my inventory!
  • Options
    zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    They got you good sucker. My inventory was full when I got the can of energy. I made room and the can was gone. Eventually got the EQ reward like everyone else.