Options

re: Brainmist's response..

zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
In response to Brainmist's reply (below), to 'gluadmin' ...

===========================================
Wow, sounds like you guys are really on top of things! Hey, maybe you could also fix the glitch that prevents team name or stats from being visible, out the one where only 9 members are listed, though it claims there are ten. Or the one where equipped items change during down time, so even if you've been using your high energy weapon for the last few hits, just to make sure it takes and you come back to a decent recharge, when you return to the game you discover your equipment has reverted. Oh, did you buy/win equipment meant to give an energy boost? So what, your loss!

Hey, how about the one where team members appear without clothes or heads... Just underwear clad bodies and floating eyes. And then the game freezes, and crashes. Ooh, or maybe the frequently reported, nonstop crashes in chapter 9?

Oh, wait. Silly me. Those glitches don't matter, because they penalize the player. Glitches that make the game **** don't matter, as long as they don't cut into Glu's in game sales.
============================================

Brainmist: you should have realized the GLU cannot handle good old honest feedback. It must have baffled their little minds so much that they immediately 'closed the thread' so as not to encourage open discussion on the plethora of bugs present in the game that are never directly addressed on this forum. If I am not mistaken, the whole purpose of these forums is to encourage OPEN discussion regarding game-play, no?

IF something someone said doesn't suit 'the powers that be,' that line of discussion gets ended immediately. Sounds a lot like what the Chinese government (or any other similar autocratic government) does to its citizens (aka fellow human beings) when it decides to censor anything on the Internet it doesn't see fit for its citizens to know about. Or how the Turkish government decided arbitrarily censor Twitter within their country... :(

Thank you, GLU, for your censorship. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread suddenly becomes 'closed' as well.
"star" [via Android]

Comments

• Options
    Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
    He could have deleted the thread all together, but didn't. But, yes he should have left the thread open and not be so thin skinned.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Or, you know, he could have reported back that some users are annoyed that the only glitches which seem to be addressed are the ones which benefit players, whereas ones which makes the game unplayable get ignored. And Glu could consider prioritizing the game instead of the short term cash flow, so that users stick around, promote it to their friends, and don't feel like money spent is money wasted.
  • Options
    Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
    When I had an issue with the game, I emailed support directly. I think that is a better way to let them know about glitches in the game...We should be allowed to complain all we want in the forum and hopefully they listen and pass the info on.
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Brainmist, I could not have said it better myself, they are really turning players off. I remember the xmas event had over 50k players (ios version), and the one that just finished had only around 20k. As time passes and word spreads, you would expect this game to attract more players, not lose them. Shoulden't that be a red flag?
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    It isn't just ZAMF that has these issues.

Eternity Warriors 3 is another Glu game full of bugs and players who hack.

No matter how many times you report them nothing gets done.

And if you dare to criticise Glu because of it you'll have your post edited or get a warning from the admin.
    Glu don't care about their non-paying players, they only give a poo about players with deep pockets.
  • Options
    amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    Players who hack??

Glu games can not be hacked? can they?
    JakeF wrote: »
    It isn't just ZAMF that has these issues.

Eternity Warriors 3 is another Glu game full of bugs and players who hack.

No matter how many times you report them nothing gets done.

And if you dare to criticise Glu because of it you'll have your post edited or get a warning from the admin.
    Glu don't care about their non-paying players, they only give a poo about players with deep pockets.
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    I don't know how, but yes, practically any game can be hacked on a mobile device or tablet. It may involve rooting or jailbreaking the device, it may not; I do not know.

Glu games are, apparently, easy to hack. If one were to visit the subforum for other Glu games you would see how rampant the problem is.
  • Options
    amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    JakeF - I never thought these games are easy to hack though am not gonna discuss it further here ;)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Actually, we only close threads that violate the rules. Let's review them!

Please do not:

• Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    • Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    • Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    • Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    • Insult or harass any player or staff member
    • POST ALL IN CAPS
    • Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    • Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    • Swear or use any obscenities
    • Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content

As such, this thread is now in violation of several rules and it is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.