Options

0 Gem Bug

Hello I have over 2k gems so fare but the game seems to think other wise. My current amount is 0 according to leaderboards and rank. But when i keep collecting them for rewards they will add up. Just not on leaderboards.

Comments

• Options
    talyaxotalyaxo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello,

I have been experiencing this same issue during every event since I began playing in February. The leaderboard always says I have 0 skulls/gems, I never get the proper ranking or prizes, and my skulls/gems never count toward my team's total (which has led to me getting kicked out of several teams).

I've been talking with a support team member about it for awhile now, and as of a few days ago it sounds like they might finally have a fix. Here's what they told me on 5/24:
    "The team has found an error with the recent tournament rankings. The correct reward and ranking should be applied to your game very soon. We appreciate your patience while the team works to get our players what they earned."

Hoping they have indeed found a fix and will apply it soon!!
  • Options
    amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am not sure but at some point it seems that my gems has been reduced. I do not remember the exact figure but 20 were missing.

Still not a big deal as yours :)