Game account and progress missing after reinstalling.

I have reset my android device and re installed the game.
I logged back in with my Facebook and my Google play accounts but it isnt restoring
former game. I spent a lot of time playing and have made in- game purchases that I wish restored.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Am I just doing something wrong, or just screwed?
Thanks

Comments

• zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Podunkmofo wrote: »
    I have reset my android device and re installed the game.
    I logged back in with my Facebook and my Google play accounts but it isnt restoring
    former game. I spent a lot of time playing and have made in- game purchases that I wish restored.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Am I just doing something wrong, or just screwed?
    Thanks

You're screwed unless you made a backup of the game with an app like Titanium Backup or the such.

GLU has not implemented a server-side backup of their players' games and related stats. It is such a pity, as it is a much requested feature.

You should have asked around before resetting your phone. I hope you didn't spend too much money on this game... :(
    "star" [via Android]
  • zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    Wonder what the deal is with that? Is it really that hard to do? Or is it a money grab?
  • amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    My game got crashed when i was on level 22 after playing it for less than a week and on 980 rank in the event. I re-installed it and kaboom. Gone all my progress.

If this happens again and the game is not resumed, i think its better to leave the game for good.