Finished the event and ended up being not ranked????

Didn't manage to get a screenshot coz my game crashed why am I not ranked??? I didn't get the rewards I was top 600+ help pls

Comments

• imaibuiimaibui Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. This is the first time that this has happened to me and I am not happy. I just submitted a ticket to glu about the situation. This is not the first time it has happened to players, there have been plenty of times where players did not rank after their hard work and there have been hackers who will be rewarded for their actions. Glu really needs to change something soon, or deal with the loss of their loyal customers.
  • maskedwomanmaskedwoman Registered Users 9 Posts
    imaibui wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. This is the first time that this has happened to me and I am not happy. I just submitted a ticket to glu about the situation. This is not the first time it has happened to players, there have been plenty of times where players did not rank after their hard work and there have been hackers who will be rewarded for their actions. Glu really needs to change something soon, or deal with the loss of their loyal customers.

I agree! First time for me too I hope they fix it soon :(
  • Kenneth_RandomKenneth_Random Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes! Same thing happened to me!!!
    I did captured my last status (Rank 70, 84XX skulls) right 37mins before the event close.
    I put so much effort for the new weapons but turns out nothing is earned. I am really sad. Hope they will fix it....
    nnYmiUw
  • Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    That sucks. I finished rank 4 and received my awards.
  • AndreshAndresh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes I have the same problem guys, I'm new in this game, and things are not looking good for now.
    I have screenshoots y took today of my solo rank (711, with 4061 Green skulls) and my team rank ( Team name is dk! and is ranked 44 with 33619 Green skulls) And have not received any prize still.
    Hope the admins can fix the problem soon :/
  • imaibuiimaibui Registered Users 2 Posts
    I don't understand the point if they are going to have an event for the purpose of getting new weapons and not giving the players the weapons. I'm done with ZAMF until they get their **** together.
  • WatfishooWatfishoo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree! First time for me too I hope they fix it soon :(
    Yes! Same thing happened to me!!!
    I did captured my last status (Rank 70, 84XX skulls) right 37mins before the event close.
    I put so much effort for the new weapons but turns out nothing is earned. I am really sad. Hope they will fix it....
    nnYmiUw

Me too!
    rank 30
    Skull 2642
    Team Buff-Banner
    Team rank 5

All my skull was gone in the middle of the even and ended up nothing in return after pay $ for weapon.
    I want my money back (will rise my voice soon) or give me what the game promise to give.

The game now crash very often. What happen to Glu ? The game is nice but how can we enjoy when such a problem occurred.
    Watfishoo wrote: »
    Me too!
    rank 30
    Skull 2642
    Team Buff-Banner
    Team rank 5

All my skull was gone in the middle of the even and ended up nothing in return after pay $ for weapon.
    I want my money back (will rise my voice soon) or give me what the game promise to give.

The game now crash very often. What happen to Glu ? The game is nice but how can we enjoy when such a problem occurred.

A short update for my sad mates...
    I sent a ticket to glu on Apr 4 and then received a canned response 7 days later. Then he (or it) asked me to provide my game ID for further check, ofcoz I replied the email immediately with the information it required.

Since then, it's been 12 more days and another special event has been finished, I am still like a fool and waiting for nothing everyday.

To be honest, if the game told me that this is impossible to give me back the reward at this stage, it's totally fine now, I can let go. I just hate the way they act like being very helpful but in fact they're just simply keeping everyone on hold.

And my games crash very often recently, too. It's very annoying especially those bosses got recover ability now!!
    A short update for my sad mates...
    I sent a ticket to glu on Apr 4 and then received a canned response 7 days later. Then he (or it) asked me to provide my game ID for further check, ofcoz I replied the email immediately with the information it required.

Since then, it's been 12 more days and another special event has been finished, I am still like a fool and waiting for nothing everyday.

To be honest, if the game told me that this is impossible to give me back the reward at this stage, it's totally fine now, I can let go. I just hate the way they act like being very helpful but in fact they're just simply keeping everyone on hold.

And my games crash very often recently, too. It's very annoying especially those bosses got recover ability now!!

Dear all in this thread,

I received my reward this morning and I am happy with the compensation.
    Note that it took 1 month and 5 days for the whole process.

Good luck.

Kenneth
  • Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Glad to see they gave you your reward, but at the same time it ****es me off how they flat out lied when it happened to me, saying they have no way of sending anything to my game.
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    Glad to see they gave you your reward, but at the same time it ****es me off how they flat out lied when it happened to me, saying they have no way of sending anything to my game.

I am sorry bro. I saw your post (as well as that from others) before and I thought my case would be ended up like this too.
    Anyway, I see your name quite often in the forum and the global rank, I believe that you are a good active player.
  • zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    They first said I cheated. I told them I was running a stock kindle fire. Nothing had been added to the kindle for the last 3 months - other than game updates. I told them to research the issue. 2 weeks ago they told me they were going to give me some gold skulls as comp for the lost reward. I got the skulls this week. The skulls were prolly worth more than the event item since it was just a top 20-100 reward.

It took a long time. But if it happens again I'm now aware of the process and wont stress.
  • amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    What you got bro??
    Dear all in this thread,

I received my reward this morning and I am happy with the compensation.
    Note that it took 1 month and 5 days for the whole process.

Good luck.

Kenneth