Options

Experience Points

Ryan WheelerRyan Wheeler Registered Users 4 Posts
There should be an option in the menu to see how many points you have left to level up. More than a few times the exp. has seemingly been at the end of the bar, but it still took forever for me to level up, if you could pinpoint the exact number left that would be so helpful

Comments

• Options
    GreeneryeGreenerye Registered Users 11 Posts
    Consign this
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ikr! Its like seriously!? One more...... Okayyy.. One more..... ONE MORE! Lol
  • Options
    SorbesqueSorbesque Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes. Something like the event ranking system.

Eg. X more to go.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    There should be an option in the menu to see how many points you have left to level up. More than a few times the exp. has seemingly been at the end of the bar, but it still took forever for me to level up, if you could pinpoint the exact number left that would be so helpful

Yup. I totally agree.

GLU should really put up a voting system on this message board of the top features users want AND actually implement them. However, bug fixes would be included for free. ;)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    GriffguyGriffguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I agree with Sorbesque. Something simple like: tap on the XP symbol to get a little pop-up that shows the ratio of your current XP vs the XP needed for next level. That would be a nice little added additional feature.
  • Options
    latte653latte653 Registered Users 13 Posts
    In agreement.

Reminds me of how the numbers show on the energy gauge, the "XP" letters change to display "current XP/next XP level" every 10 sec or so.
  • Options
    amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    I agree, there should be a system to check how much points are left before the level up.