Options

For players that want something to do in between energy

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
Have you guys tried Hello Hero yet?

It's for iOS and Android - one of the most successful RPGS of 2014 with 2 million likes on their Facebook page!

Anyway, don't believe what I say, but try it out for yourself.

If you want a headstart in the game with premium currency, create a character on the Keronic server with Philson as your referral code!

Hope to see you in game! :)
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    NeonNoodleNeonNoodle Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm trying to defeat sgt. drebin at the moment but if I exit out he regenerates health, which I don't want
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    New game in my signature! Card collection game with zombies! :D
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ppasbanppasban Registered Users 2 Posts
    -The prices are extremely high for temporary bonuses. You can't spend any less than $4.99 and to refill my energy would cost about $1.60. The same energy you easily use up in 15 minutes of gameplay. We're talking $6.40 per hour.