Options

New event

Sja105Sja105 Registered Users 29 Posts
Anyone else having constant crashing? I can't pick up items or go in backpack without it crashing. Can't play like this.

Comments

• Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Sja105 wrote: »
    Anyone else having constant crashing? I can't pick up items or go in backpack without it crashing. Can't play like this.

I have the same issue. I can send messages to team mates, but can't collect anything or fight anything. The problem started with this event. Others on my team show 0 gems collected, so I think others are also having issues. Guess I'll start another ticket for support. :(
  • Options
    GebrochenGebrochen Registered Users 1 Posts
    ZAMFaddict wrote: »
    I have the same issue. I can send messages to team mates, but can't collect anything or fight anything. The problem started with this event. Others on my team show 0 gems collected, so I think others are also having issues. Guess I'll start another ticket for support. :(

Yup, me three... I was looking forward to new event.
  • Options
    I put in a help ticket. Response was volume was high. 2-4 days for response.
  • Options
    latte653latte653 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wow, I don't even have the event notification showing in the game. I can't see or enter the event and I still only see the gem rankings from the previous event. I was expecting the event for this weekend was the Nightmare event, or is it a different one?

I play on a Kindle Fire. So unless there was an update this past week...otherwise I was looking forward to a new event.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    latte653 wrote: »
    Wow, I don't even have the event notification showing in the game. I can't see or enter the event and I still only see the gem rankings from the previous event. I was expecting the event for this weekend was the Nightmare event, or is it a different one?

I play on a Kindle Fire. So unless there was an update this past week...otherwise I was looking forward to a new event.

The new Event is (apparently) only out for iOS devices, not for Android devices ... yet.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    It is the nightmare event also. I'm not bothering with it since I can't play. Only issue is some people can play and people are leaving my team since I can't. Oh well.

My game name is: dr. a
    Team is singlemalt.

Cheers
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Sja105 wrote: »
    I put in a help ticket. Response was volume was high. 2-4 days for response.

Volume is always high and this game is always glitchy.
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Man, I don't know what is up with this game lately, but that event just plain sucked. I've been playing ZAMF since last October, and I feel like the problems are worse now than they were then. It seems like every event lags and freezes worse than the previous one. This was the worst in recent memory, only 5 out of the 10 on my team were able to even play. I was one who could play, and everything was taking so long, it was just tedious work and no enjoyment at all. The inner demons quest was pretty much impossible to complete since my game ran so slow, it was taking 30 minutes to do it when the game allows only 10. If I killed everything except the rats, then went to talk to dexter to start the quest was the only way.

Another thing, the prizes are worse every time while glu tricks you into thinking its better. +115 attack? Yeah, but they dont tell you the base attack is super low, so that same weapon you won months ago with +70 attack is actually a stronger weapon. That and the fact the this new one doesn't have the +5 health or luck bonus, etc., or as many weapon hps as the previous.

I normally always make it to the 50k bounty weapon prize, but this time there would have been no way. I finished 1st overall and didn't even hit 30k. Granted, I already decided I wasn't going to waste energy drinks and hours of time going for it since i couldent collect gems from half my team and the game was lagging so bad, also its the same axe I already had and the attack bonus wasn't even better.

My new top 10 prize, the championship belt, boasted the same stats as the one I had won months ago, but this one had even fewer weapon HPs, so I trashed it. My 1st place team crown now appears as a bald head in my inventory in the place where it was before.

Speaking of the team crown, this crown was the prize a few months ago twice in a row. My team took it both times, then we all mysteriously lost it from our games. 2 weeks after that happened, a different event ended and the crown had appeared back in my inventory, but not all of us got it back. It didn't matter though, because we were now rocking the skull and horns crowns with the stat bonuses. Suddenly the stat bonus crowns have stopped? And the 1st place overall player prize is no more?

Seems like theres no point playing anymore. The game lost its fun a while ago, but I continue to tediously waste hours and hours of my time watching my screen lag just to win a seeming better weapon that looks the same as one I already own, and so my team continues to win 1st place. We have won every event since we formed for the 1st suburbs event, last Febuary I believe, so thats been a big part of the reason I'm still playing. That and the fact I have already invested some money into this game a few months ago so I feel like I'd be throwing it away if I didn't play. Hopefully Glu will make some improvements, because if not it may be time for the game and myself to part ways soon. I really wish they would fix the lagging/freezing problems and add some kind of stash/ trophy case where I can store my "epic weapons" and equipment I've won or bought in the past, but no longer have inventory room for. I have all 25 available slots in the back pack, but I continue to have no choice but to trash things I've won to make room for the new, "better" ones. Glu, hopefully you will listen to the suggestions myself and other top players have proposed. Many of us have spent money in the game, and have been the top players for a long time, including the majority of my team and many on these forums. We are the ones playing the hell out of your game so hopefully you will listen to us.
  • Options
    I still have not receive a response from support. ISO much for 2-4 days. It's been 8.
  • Options
    They finally got back to me. Said to make sure apps not running in background and have good wifi. Took 2 weeks to tell me that. Lol.
  • Options
    What a joke, I already force close every app on my device before I play anyway and it does not help at all. And the wifi? That was their reply to me last November when I sent a ticket about none of my teammates appearing in safehouses, but they were seeing and collecting from me fine. Every single place with wifi i have played this game at its the same story, constant lagging and freezing. Its not my device or my wifi because everything else works perfectly fine. So excuse my french Glu, but pull your heads out of your asses and fix the issues that your game has instead of giving BS excuses that the problem is on the player's end when it obviously is not. Bottom line, you put out a game to the public where the driving force is to get the player to spend money, while the game shouldent have even been released until you worked all the bugs out. Nothing has been fixed, and you continue to feed us asinine excuses and blame us players for your game's problems while still taking people's money. Not sure who is to blame here, maybe your testers aren't doing they're job. Your customer service people **** sure aren't doing theirs. Maybe your company is knowingly scamming people and doesn't care, which would explain why you have an "F" rating with the better business burough.
  • Options
    Wow, I can say asses but not ****? Lol. Anyways, if anyone working with this game deserves to get a pat on the back, it would definately be the artists. They did one hell of a job, they're the ****! Wait, can I say that?
  • Options
    I replied to glu about the previous response and told them it's the last iOS update causing the issue. they got back to me faster saying they are aware of issue working on the problem.
  • Options
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    What a joke, I already force close every app on my device before I play anyway and it does not help at all. And the wifi? That was their reply to me last November when I sent a ticket about none of my teammates appearing in safehouses, but they were seeing and collecting from me fine. Every single place with wifi i have played this game at its the same story, constant lagging and freezing. Its not my device or my wifi because everything else works perfectly fine. So excuse my french Glu, but pull your heads out of your asses and fix the issues that your game has instead of giving BS excuses that the problem is on the player's end when it obviously is not. Bottom line, you put out a game to the public where the driving force is to get the player to spend money, while the game shouldent have even been released until you worked all the bugs out. Nothing has been fixed, and you continue to feed us asinine excuses and blame us players for your game's problems while still taking people's money. Not sure who is to blame here, maybe your testers aren't doing they're job. Your customer service people **** sure aren't doing theirs. Maybe your company is knowingly scamming people and doesn't care, which would explain why you have an "F" rating with the better business burough.

SO...What's new? :(

I can't even open the game on Android whatsoever without it crashing and closing on itself immediately after loading. I don't even get to the game screen: just "loading" and boom, dead!
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    Wow, I can say asses but not ****? Lol. Anyways, if anyone working with this game deserves to get a pat on the back, it would definately be the artists. They did one hell of a job, they're the ****! Wait, can I say that?

$hit! Be creative! ;)

Let's see how much time elapses until the forum nazi checks in and closes this thread...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    $hit! Be creative! ;)

Let's see how much time elapses until the forum nazi checks in and closes this thread...

Yeah I know, I was suprised to see it still up, then I realized theres still a spam post up from over 2 weeks ago that they havent removed
  • Options
    Monsta_KMonsta_K Registered Users 8 Posts
    I messaged them about my skulls/diamonds during events never adding to my team's total number (I'll have a couple thousand, and my team total is just in the hundreds) and they told me the same ****. Make sure I have a strong signal, make sure I'm not a hacker (UHHH), and make sure no other apps are open.

That was months ago and my points still don't count. So frustrating.
  • Options
    I still can't play at all. So annoying.
  • Options
    latte653latte653 Registered Users 13 Posts
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    The new Event is (apparently) only out for iOS devices, not for Android devices ... yet.

I see, so looking at the posts, the iOS event this month was the Nightmare event.

So far, my Kindle Fire has not found any updates for ZAMF, so no Nightmare event for Android users yet or any events at all this month (guessing the events will start after they release an update).

Were there any events on iOS after the Nightmare event at the start of the month?