New to this game .... Can anyone help with Basic Instructions?

I have played the first couple of episodes and have figured most things out, but not all. There are no detailed instructions for basic gameplay questions, so I thought I'd ask here.

Regeneration Questions:
1) Does your health regenerate over time outside of a safehouse?
2) Does your energy regenerate faster in a safehouse or is it just that you have to enter a safehouse to prevent yourself from losing progress?

Inventory Questions:
1) Does the total amount of inventory count towards items you are wearing also? (Right now I only have 10 slots available. To buy another slot would cost $2500 Z and I'm assuming the price only gets ridiculously higher each time and I don't have the money for that! and the gold skulls don't come easily either) So if I have 2 weapons and purchase additional gear for skill points (bullet chains, ropes, necklaces, etc..) will it make it so I can't store any health/energy drops or pick up half of my quest items? Or if you are wearing something does it not take up inventory space?

Skill Points:
1) I have figured out 3 of the 4 skill points, and I'm assuming the little green 4 leaf clover is "luck"? Does it just add to your chance of getting more xp/$ out of drops? or is it something else?

I think that's it for now, but like I said I'm only 3 episodes in so far! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. :o

Comments

• CedarwolfCedarwolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Love the game, but it desperately needs an FAQ or Instructions Guide.
    1. Simple stuff: How do you drop something? How do you sell something?
    2. What about some game mechanics and suggestions?

Cedar Wolf