Options

Golden Skull Purchase Not Showing Up?

Purchased a Golden Skull pack and the game instantly crashed, got an email from Google with the Receipt, but when I re-load ZAMF I didn't get the skull pack?

Opened a ticket through the contact on the Receipt (Reference #140425-000312) but it says it could take 'several days' to reply? Anything else that can be done to speed this up? kinda wanted to use the skull pack to purchase some time sensitive items....

Comments

• Options
    alan ariasalan arias Registered Users 4 Posts
    Please help me my 1300 golden skulls are gone i spended allot of money in this game help!!!!
  • Options
    alan ariasalan arias Registered Users 4 Posts
    I havent recibe my skulls or my money back help me please
  • Options
    shelly-annmarshall@hotmaishelly-annmarshall@hotmai Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue I bought 4.99 in gold and the money left my account but no gold. The game crashed after my purchase. It was a time sensitive part of the game too. This website is kind of confusing to navigate so I'm unsure of how to submit a ticket.357148052113657 is the device number the game said I should copy. Reach out to me for more info or if possible just give me the skulls (plus more for the inconvenience), a refund will work too. My email is shelly-annmarshall@hotmail.com