Agent Guide

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Agents are one of the main sources of augmenting your Agencies Offense and Defense, which is your stats used for Villain fights, Conflict battles and Alliance Wars. Each agent has a base offense and defense they add to you, these base states can be increased in a number of ways.

Buy/Assign

This tab has your Active team as well as a store for buying agents you have unlocked via level or story mission progression.

Your Active team is the agents you have during duels, story missions, villain fights and alliance wars. You have 5 total teams you can build, but only one can be active at a time. There are 5 slots per team, each offering different effects to the agent placed in that slot. Note you only have one open slot at the beginning of the game and must unlock each slot as you progress.

Operative

· This is your first agent slot. This slot gives no bonuses to offense or defense of the agent, however this is the only slot that allows an agent to gain XP.

Double Agent

· This slot offers a +10% boost in Defense from the agent that is placed in it. This slot is unlocked during Story Mission progression.

Surveillance

· This slot offers a +10% boost in Offence from the agent that is placed in it. This slot is unlocked during Story Mission progression.

Infiltrator

· This slot offers a +20% boost in Defense from the agent that is placed in it. This slot is unlocked from your Conflict Rank progression.

Communications

· This slot offers a +10% boost in Offense and Defense from the agent that is placed in it. This slot is unlocked from your level progression.

Below the your Active Team you will find a list of all the Agents you have access to use and buy, you can also view agents you haven’t unlocked to buy yet. Regardless of owning the Agent or it being unlocked or not, you can view an Agents Dossier.

Dossier

Here is where you will find all the important information on an Agent. At the top you will have the icon for the faction the Agent associates with and their name. Below that is the Agents picture framed by the color of its rarity and in the top right the Rank of the Agent. Right Below the picture of the Agent is their currently level and XP. Agents can only have a max level based on their rarity and Rank, the higher the rank and their rarity an Agent is the more levels they can obtain. Below the level/XP meter you will see the Agent’s current, offense, defense and bonus. You will also see the next Rank and how it affects the stats and bonuses of the Agent. The Dossier also will have a list of items that, when paired with the Agent, gives extra bonuses beyond the normal Offense/Defense the item would normally grant a player. Lastly there is a small blurb about the Agent giving their personal info.

Note that some Agents are exclusive rewards only or can only be obtained through the Classified Assets.

Classified Assets

This can find the Classified Assets in the games Store tab at the bottom of the screen. Here you can purchase a randomized Agent from a list of Agents ranging in rarity with Gold. You have the option of buying 1, 3 or 10 at a time.

Train

Training an Agent will raise their Rank, which increases their base Offense, Defense and max levels the Agent can obtain. To train an Agent you need to have two of exact same Agents with the same Rank and combine them. Once combined you receive the same Agent but with one Rank higher than before.

Example:

I have two Rank 2 Tiffany Case Agents. I go to the Train window in the Agents section and select to combine
Tiffany Case. It consumes both Rank 2 Agents and produces a Rank 3 Tiffany Case.

Evolve

This has the same outcome as training, however you do not need to have the same Rank of the Agent you are evolving. To evolve an Agent you will need 2 other agents of the same rarity and an Enhancer of the same rarity to continue. Once the requirements are met, you can evolve the Agent to the next Rank up.
Note the material Agents used do not have to be the same Agent, just the same rarity.

Leveling

The Agent you have placed in your Operative slot gains XP as you gain XP through missions, conflict fights, etc. When an Agent levels up they gain a +1 to both Offense and Defense. Each Rarity has its own max level an Agent can obtain, however this max level is increased each time the Agent gains in Rank.

Example:

I have a Rank 1 Quarrel who has a max level of 5. After I Train or Evolve Quarrel to Rank 2 his max level increases to 10.

Comments

• beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    To train an Agent you need to have two of exact same Agents with the same Rank and combine them. Once combined you receive the same Agent but with one Rank higher than before.

Example:

I have two Rank 2 Tiffany Case Agents. I go to the Train window in the Agents section and select to combine
    Tiffany Case. It consumes both Rank 2 Agents and produces a Rank 3 Tiffany Case.

where or how can i obtain a second of the same agent? i cannot find this option... i've been looking everywhere, within the agents section of the game etc. but nowhere can i see how to buy a second one of the EXACT SAME agent... your help is highly appreciated!
  • pforhanpforhan Registered Users 44 Posts
    Can you be much more specific on how to evolve agents? I have quite a few but have never been able to do anything other than pick the center agent.

I have lots of 0xp, rank 1 agents of the lowest rarity, and three enhancers for that rarity.
    While I'm here, another question: how do the agents in extra slots add to the team? Just the stats mentioned? Or are all of their stats added along with the boosts mentioned?

Example: Operative is 25/25. Surveillance is 29/19. What's the end result?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    All their stats plus the bonus of the slot.
    beerhunter wrote: »
    To train an Agent you need to have two of exact same Agents with the same Rank and combine them. Once combined you receive the same Agent but with one Rank higher than before.

Example:

where or how can i obtain a second of the same agent? i cannot find this option... i've been looking everywhere, within the agents section of the game etc. but nowhere can i see how to buy a second one of the EXACT SAME agent... your help is highly appreciated!

You can get them in the shop or from the special assignments in each region.
    Handles wrote: »
    All their stats plus the bonus of the slot.

Thanks. And what about my other question, what do I need to do to evolve an agent? I have nine common agents, like November Halliday, Benoit Dubois, and Ming Kang (to name those just in Tech). All rank 1, 8 of them level 1 as well. I have three common enhancers. How do I evolve them?
    Getting the info on that for you
    In the evolve system you will need to have at least one extra of the agent you are using to Evolve another Agent.

Example:

I have 1 copy of Honey Ryder, 2 copies of Papa Diablo , and 2 copies of ***** Galore and I want to evolve Honey Ryder. I go to EVOLVE menu, put Honey Ryder to MAIN AGENT slot, put copies of Papa Diablo and ***** Galore to the other slots, and if I have a proper recombinator, there is an EVOLVE button there to tap. After I tap the button, copies of Papa Diablo and ***** Galore get consumed.

It was done this way because there are many Agents that are needed for to start missions and we did not want players to use up the agent and not be able to start said missions.
    Looking back, I probably should have used a different Agent name than Galore's.
    Ha. So, Evolve is only handy for someone you can't get another copy of, then? It's a big cost to a relatively small gain... you may be better off just training those agents.
  • philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    There is some other issue. I have a lvl 5 Leyla, Khalid, and Chastity. They will not evolve together even though I have the enhancer and extra (bases) of each card.
  • ValhallaValhalla Registered Users 55 Posts
    philipag wrote: »
    There is some other issue. I have a lvl 5 Leyla, Khalid, and Chastity. They will not evolve together even though I have the enhancer and extra (bases) of each card.

Those agents all seem to be the same rank. Only thing I'm thinking is either you think you have the right enhancer but you don't or is it possible that 5 is the max level for agents??
    What's next?
  • philipagphilipag Registered Users 38 Posts
    System fixes noted.