Options

Suggestion: Agent Side Missions

Sir ForceSir Force Registered Users 22 Posts
James Bond is a great game and I have lots of fun playing. I have a suggestion for the game developers on a new enhancement to the game. Add side missions for the agents. If anyone has played Star War: Uprising, it would be very similar to the smuggler runs (which unexpectedly turned out to be one of the favorite features of the game). The idea is you get a set of side missions that respawn a couple of times a day. If you select a side mission, then you deploy your agents to accomplish them. Depending on the difficulty of the mission and the level of your selected agents, you get a success percent for the mission. If successful, you get a small prize like experience for the agents, a component, a new agent, or currency. If you fail, then you don't get anything(maybe you lose the agent if the mission has a nice reward). The missions may require anywhere from 1 to 4 of your agents and you can't use one twice at the same time.

To add some more strategy, it would be nice to have each agent possess certain skills. Each mission would require certain skills to add to the success percent. You would need to pair your agents to the most advantageous mission.

I hope I explained the feature well because it added lots of entertainment and skill to the Star Wars Uprising game. It would translate very well given this game is about collecting agents.

Sir Force