Options

Questions

oo7oo7 Registered Users 13 Posts
Will we see future missions and agent card expansion?

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The answer to both those are yes. In the future there will be new missions and Agents.
  • Options
    Can't see how I access the new villian
  • Options
    If you are talking about Nuo Wei, you need to go to the Gear page and buy the Suspicious Uplink. Then you can go to the Villains page and call her out.
  • Options
    I really can't find this item in fhe gear shop?
  • Options
    I believe the event has started over. The suspicious uplink should have been in the gear shop tab.
  • Options
    I've been. To the gear shop I still do.not see it is this event live lm.a.DROID?
  • Options
    I've bought every item available via gear yet I cannot find the data uplink...
  • Options
    The event ended Monday, the Uplink is not there anymore. You'll have to wait till the next event.
  • Options
    Can we play as Judy Dench?
  • Options
    oo7 wrote: »
    Can we play as Judy Dench?

Not that I have seen. Which saddened me a bit. I really did like her as M.
  • Options
    HartmontHartmont Registered Users 2 Posts
    What is the server update for today? New content or just maintenance? Can't reach the game presently.

Edit: And will it be back up in-time for the next War slot in 32 minutes? Thanks.
  • Options
    Could you elaborate on upcoming story content, will we see spectre content and when can we expect more tournaments and content to arrive.
    Gotta ask no one else is
  • Options
    Hartmont wrote: »
    What is the server update for today? New content or just maintenance? Can't reach the game presently.

Edit: And will it be back up in-time for the next War slot in 32 minutes? Thanks.

I was still sleeping when you send this. The game is up now, sorry if this info doesn't help you.
  • Options
    Agent_jmeltzAgent_jmeltz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a short question. Does the faction we choose as support each tine for 24h have any kind of beneficial aspects extra except the +1 stat i something if the agents we assign have the same faction?

Example
    I choose to ask tech for support and i have assigned Monica Krash as my operative agent. A agent that have the tech symbol on her portrait.