Options

Glitchy

Onpoint44Onpoint44 Registered Users 4 Posts
Now after the new update and server maintenance the game studders when recieveing any type of fire. Just like the CKS game. This takes the enjoyment out of playing the game. I play on an IPhone 5 with the latest IOS version. Glu please take what ever means necessary to fix this. It really cheapens the game when you freeze for fractions of a second and can not move or take cover due to the freezing prolonging matches unnecessarily.

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Onpoint44 wrote: »
    Now after the new update and server maintenance the game studders when recieveing any type of fire. Just like the CKS game. This takes the enjoyment out of playing the game. I play on an IPhone 5 with the latest IOS version. Glu please take what ever means necessary to fix this. It really cheapens the game when you freeze for fractions of a second and can not move or take cover due to the freezing prolonging matches unnecessarily.

It is very odd that you are having problems playing on an iPhone 5. According to the developers, this game is optimized for an iPhone 5, 6 & 6+. If you are having these problems beginning to happening, then what hope will we iPad users have.
  • Options
    Onpoint44Onpoint44 Registered Users 4 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    It is very odd that you are having problems playing on an iPhone 5. According to the developers, this game is optimized for an iPhone 5, 6 & 6+. If you are having these problems beginning to happening, then what hope will we iPad users have.

The issues have been there in CKS for a good while. I was hoping that they would fix it. But now after the server maintenance it is showing up in MIRN. Too bad. It takes the fun out of the game.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    concerned wrote: »

Well.... I use my iPhone 6+ and let me say that the game is not optimized for my 6+...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Onpoint44 wrote: »
    The issues have been there in CKS for a good while. I was hoping that they would fix it. But now after the server maintenance it is showing up in MIRN. Too bad. It takes the fun out of the game.

I now full well about all of the problems that we have been facing on CKS. If your problem is a slight stutter during firing, then consider yourself lucky. On CKS, the video/lag problems for most of us are so bad that we are about 3 to 4 sec where you have no control of your character. Or if the game is not frozen, then while trying to target, your cross hair sight is jumping all over the screen. On CKS we have been complaining about this for months with no success. Fortunately, for me, I have not experienced any video issues as of yet (knock on wood).
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    Well.... I use my iPhone 6+ and let me say that the game is not optimized for my 6+...

2qxma0w.png

All I know is that this is the developers' claim, the game is optimized for the iPhone. In the CKS forums, numerous users have posted that once they upgraded to the iPhone 6, all of their problems went away. Obviously, this is not so in your case.