Options

**warning to android players**

bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
I know that this forum doesn't have a huge amount of traffic, but I wanted to post a warning here in the hopes that word will get around.

It became painfully obvious during the global event this weekend that there are sinister and evil players on the Android platform looking to take advantage of unsuspecting, legitimate players. There are players out there tied to the MISSF and PAKISTAN agencies that are asking players to join them. If you share your IMEI code, they'll give you gold - that's the big lure.

DON'T, DON'T, DON'T fall for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once they have your ID, they clone you, have access to your phone and take over your game profile - in short, you're screwed! I don't know how they do it, or how they can promise gold, but they've done this en mass this past weekend. The agency that finished 2nd was taken over and all the players kicked. ID's have been hijacked, agencies have been hijacked and it's making this game a real farce.

Protect yourself and don't share your code!

Watch for the following player ID's and stay away - and report them!

RAJA599 - (ring leader and reportedly working for GLU, yet the company does nothing)
MAGIK
MONGOOSE
TJAY007 - (king of the underhanded, scum sucking loosers)
MIA247

Please pass the word and GLU - if you care - get control of these punks before they kill the game. You do take cheating and privacy seriously, right???

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    I know that this forum doesn't have a huge amount of traffic, but I wanted to post a warning here in the hopes that word will get around.

It became painfully obvious during the global event this weekend that there are sinister and evil players on the Android platform looking to take advantage of unsuspecting, legitimate players. There are players out there tied to the MISSF and PAKISTAN agencies that are asking players to join them. If you share your IMEI code, they'll give you gold - that's the big lure.

DON'T, DON'T, DON'T fall for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once they have your ID, they clone you, have access to your phone and take over your game profile - in short, you're screwed! I don't know how they do it, or how they can promise gold, but they've done this en mass this past weekend. The agency that finished 2nd was taken over and all the players kicked. ID's have been hijacked, agencies have been hijacked and it's making this game a real farce.

Protect yourself and don't share your code!

Watch for the following player ID's and stay away - and report them!

RAJA599 - (ring leader and reportedly working for GLU, yet the company does nothing)
    MAGIK
    MONGOOSE
    TJAY007 - (king of the underhanded, scum sucking
    loosers)
    MIA247

Please pass the word and GLU - if you care - get control of these punks before they kill the game. You do take cheating and privacy seriously, right???

If anyone is foolish enough to give out their IMEI code to a perfect stranger, then they deserve what they get and this game is the least of their problems (yet to come). Giving out your IMEI code is like providing your bank account number.

Greed is the real problem; the promise of getting something for nothing. Send me you account routing information and I'll wire $1,000,000 into your account from mine in Siam LMAO

GLU can do little to prevent this kind of stupidity !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    AgentBrovoAgentBrovo Registered Users 15 Posts
    I gave up trying to "win" this game, I just play it if I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Although I do try to at least win 10 parts in a global event so I can pick up the rest in Bronze League, it's not a huge bummer if I don't.

As far as buying gold, if I'm feeling dumb I buy the 120 coin deal and try to "get ahead" that way, nothing more though. But truthfully, the game scenery has remained the same for the last several tiers, the bots have become next to impossible to beat, even with maxed out health, and that's only gotten worse with this latest tier (Tier 13), even though I'm still playing Tier 12 opponents at the same power level (384 or so) as I was before the tier came out. I made it to 112 level, yet it seems I have half as much health than I did before.

I ask myself why do I even bother playing a rigged game that doesn't add anything interesting, has the same two scenes each and every game, and makes it more and more difficult to "win" over time.