Options

Network problem

fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi there. These days i try to play the game, but after entering the game, I always encounter the network error. I don't think this is due to my network at home as the loading at the beginning was fine. Is it because too many people are playing because of the New Event? If so, maybe you guys need to think of a way to improve the serve stability somehow. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can you please provide us with some information on your issue.

What is the message you get for the network error?
    When in the game does this happen exactly?
    How many times has this happened to you, how often doe sit happen?
    What device are you using to play the game?
    What is the OS (operating system) on your device?

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    This is happening on more then one same network error you get in eternity warrior 3. I hope glu buys better servers by the time blood and glory comes out full scale or they are setting up for failure
  • Options
    EnkeladosEnkelados Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am using an iPhone 5s 64gb running iOS 8.1.3 and wasn't able to connect to the network to complete a 'battle' yesterday (Wednesday) and have been unsuccessful at connecting to get past the load screen since that time (it's now Thursday).
  • Options
    Hi Handles,

Thank you for your reply.
    1. basically the message reads :Network error. Retry? but when I retry, it shows the some message after "accessing network" for a while.
    2. sometimes this happens after choosing your hero, when I just enter the game. most of the time it happens during playing games, when i was wondering in town, and try to open my inventory.
    3. this has happened to me many times, sometimes this is so severe that I even cannot play at all.
    4. I am currnt using ipad air 2.
    5. the OS is 8.1.3
    Basically this problem becomes more significant at weekends when there is an event coming up.

by the way, I also experience crash down these days. The game just shuts down by itself and I go back to ipad HOME. I am not sure whether this is happening to other players or this is due to network problem.
  • Options
    Thank you kindly for the information.
  • Options
    yeah no problem Handles.

Now I cannot play the game after pressing the "start" botton because of this "network error" thing. Always "accessing network" and always "network error". Maybe too many people playing?
  • Options
    I don't think its an issue with how populated the game is. I sent the info off to the dev team, I'll ask for an update on the issue.
  • Options
    thanks Handles, hopefully there will be some good news....
  • Options
    DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have similar problems ,but my internet connection is very slow ,so maybe that's the problem.
  • Options
    erik624erik624 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dactarus wrote: »
    I have similar problems ,but my internet connection is very slow ,so maybe that's the problem.

I keep get 666 network error and it crashes will some please tell me whats up and help me fix it. It happens when i i defeat bosses on legendaryk
  • Options
    OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello,

Can you please provide us with some information on your issue.

What is the message you get for the network error?
    When in the game does this happen exactly?
    How many times has this happened to you, how often doe sit happen?
    What device are you using to play the game?
    What is the OS (operating system) on your device?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    network error666 for help
    ID: NoSeven777
    Android server
    event description:
    I brush VP score in the tournament.tip network error666.than,automatically restart the game.show suspended for 24 hours.please solve the problem.thanks!
    use the1.1.1 version to download from Google store.
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • Options
    OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I don't think its an issue with how populated the game is. I sent the info off to the dev team, I'll ask for an update on the issue.

sorry.ID Noseven777 corrections for NoSeven777
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777