Options

Spirits - Information

covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
Spirits are used as Elemental Damage / Resistance

Adding a Spirit will increase the item GS and provides elemental animation to your hero.

Currently Spirits are not an important part of the game but soon they will become the most precious assets, to quote "My Precious".

Spirits are having the same color classification for rarity and power as the other items - see http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124837

Spirits Types

There are Spirits that makes elemental damage and Spirits that offers protection / resistance from elemental attacks.
Fire / Ice / Lightning / Poison

As Spirits are not required in this version of the game I cannot tell how they work and what is the relationship between elements.

Weapons, rings and talismans can be equipped with Elemental Damage Spirits
Armor items can be equipped with Elemental Resistance Spirits

How to add a spirit

In the UPGRADE option of each item you can find the Socket option, as below:

lY7oPP.jpg

To be able to place a Spirit on any gear item first you have to Drill the item.

378L8v.jpg

Notes:
To create a Socket you need 1 Drill or 50 gems (fix price regardless of item type).
Inserting a spirit costs coins.
Removing a spirit costs gems.
Destroying a spirit is free of charge.

How to get Spirits

In this version of the game Spirits can be obtain only from Offering - Tributes:
Citizen Tribute gives grey and green
Senator Tribute gives grey and blue (not fully sure about blue)
Tokens from map quests, daily quests, tournaments, daily login
Jeweler Tribute gives blue to gold (gold small chances)
Buy with gems – 900 gems – 10 tokens

NOTE: Drills are currently not available. To drill you need to use gems.

Spirit stats & evolving cost

In the below picture you will find the % effect for each type / rarity, GS provided and evolution cost.

sAXBym.jpg

Combine / Upgrade Spirits

Spirits can be upgraded by combining a certain amount of one type to ONE Spirit of next better quality.

When you have the required amount of Spirits requested for evolution use the Combine option to enhance their stats. Spirits can be upgrade using coins or gems.

b9IAYy.jpg

IMPORTANT – Using coins you have 100% chances at combining spirits.

Combine Spirits sounds like math to me ... we all love math !!!

Check the figures below (if somebody can’t understand them please let me know)

xIPW9r.jpg

Do you like this math ???

To get the Spirits faster you have to spin lots of tokens (using gems) at Jeweler Tribute than upgrade the Blue ones with coins and the Purple ones with gems.
BG - FonsecaRom
EW - FonsecaRO

Comments

• Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Don't understand why you added the spirits which are needed to insert runes .. seems as if you would want people to get drills through game play some items are crucial and that's one of them .. I won't buy gems just to get a drill 50 gems means one drill every 26 days with daily gems Givin in game .. kinda like need to think about the players that are asking ..and are from ew3 that have stocked drills to better hero's
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    StencarelesStencareles Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you put in the ring and in the spirit of fire weapons of the spirit of ice , they will both work or not ?
    Guild: Russia1488
    IGN: StenCareles
  • Options
    DaneDane Registered Users 3 Posts
    yeah, they'll both work. I'm currently running three.
  • Options
    tianhtianh Registered Users 2 Posts
    how can i combine spirits I can't find the way to combine them
  • Options
    JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    You need to have the right amount of identical spirits, 10 for the weekest, then eight, six and so forth.
    Go to inventory, select "others" and then the slot containing said spirits. In the lower middle of your screen you should see a field with "Combine 10/10" (or the requisite number). Hit it and pay the fee. Then you get one spirit of the next higher category, e.g. 8 green spirits give you one blue spirit.