Options

Blood&Glory:Immortals Chat Improvements

VarkovVarkov Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello, Glu community. It's has been recently more and more difficult for me and my guild to function properly as a team with the current chat system. Regretfully the chat system in its current state is very bad. Only a few things truly annoy me and I would also like to hear your opinions on this as well.

*Constant closure and reopening of the App to refresh the chat system.

I would like to request that the chat refreshes itself without the inconvenience of closing the App to accurately refresh the application. Would increase swift communication and organizations of the guild without the hassle. When I post in chat I want all my guild members to see it.

*Constructing a Mail System

When adding a friend or a member in your guild and you must relay some information or update to members and they may not be online at the same time. I believe a direct mail system should be made for direct chat between users. If they are offline you can still mail them. It's quite bothersome to have to wait for them to get online then attempt to chat with them privately whether they get the message or not, you may not know.

*Online Status

I constantly see my members online but what are they doing? Are they idle? Are they in lobby? Or perhaps are they in a mission? A general description of what they are currently doing would help a lot.

*Other suggestions.
- maybe add small guild descriptions/banner of sorts

-increase the ranks within the guild system as well as their individual duties.

-fix the ads for either gems or event energy

These are the currently things that I believe that could help the experience of the game. I enjoy this game very much and I would like it to be improved.

Comments

• Options
    petrospetros Registered Users 18 Posts
    All these improvements would be great
    BGI (Android)

Name: Arzetlam
    Guild:Purgatory (atm)
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah it would be nice if they fixed it. I have no idea what the problem is and how Glu can't fix a pretty easy function as a chat system. EW3 has been having a broken chat system for almost a year and nomatter how many times we report it nothing happened.

B&G had a working chat at the beginning and it broke after a while. How long has it been broken now atleast a month right?
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Ha ha ha I thought the chat was limited to the town / lobby you were in hence always seemingly dead.

My town / lobby is always dead. I see 3 maybe 4 people there (and never a guildie).

But I was told by someone that glu have a habit of abandoning the B&G games after 6 months... I hope this isnt true here as I find this one very enjoyable and would love to see further content.
    Perhaps some real time PVP too etc.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »
    Ha ha ha I thought the chat was limited to the town / lobby you were in hence always seemingly dead.

My town / lobby is always dead. I see 3 maybe 4 people there (and never a guildie).

But I was told by someone that glu have a habit of abandoning the B&G games after 6 months... I hope this isnt true here as I find this one very enjoyable and would love to see further content.
    Perhaps some real time PVP too etc.

"Abandon" is a word not new to them, it's more like a habit, example is EW3 :p
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    "Abandon" is a word not new to them, it's more like a habit, example is EW3 :p

As said, its a shame if they do as this game has so much potential. As an ex WoW player its very appealing to me, and could be the mobile based version almost.

With regards to chat, can we have the chat at least merged to go across all the different instances of towns ?

Giving, asking for help or even recruiting people for your guild is impossible with chat in its current format.
    I can understand being zoned into a separate town, to reduce the load and lag, but the chat ? This kinda makes recruiting for guilds impossible unless people KNOW to come tot he forums.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply