Options

Changes

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
First and foremost this is actually directed to Admins in hope of applying these changes in future updates. Feel free to give your opinions and comments as well.

1. The Slay Monsters tourney seems to have a "lopsided effect" in terms of damage. The GS required for each level is not parallel or equal to the characters GS, I believe this has been brought up numerous times by "ALL".

2. Switching guilds, VP's earned by a particular player should be deducted to the overall VP of a guild once a certain player leaves during the tourney and transfers to another guild and the VP he earned will be retained as his "PERSONAL VP", thus switching to another guild will not add his "PERSONAL VP" to the current guild he is on. I know GLU knows this already as this one is also being applied in EW3.

Hope Admins will read and consider these changes in the future updates.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    First and foremost this is actually directed to Admins in hope of applying these changes in future updates. Feel free to give your opinions and comments as well.

1. The Slay Monsters tourney seems to have a "lopsided effect" in terms of damage. The GS required for each level is not parallel or equal to the characters GS, I believe this has been brought up numerous times by "ALL".

2. Switching guilds, VP's earned by a particular player should be deducted to the overall VP of a guild once a certain player leaves during the tourney and transfers to another guild and the VP he earned will be retained as his "PERSONAL VP", thus switching to another guild will not add his "PERSONAL VP" to the current guild he is on. I know GLU knows this already as this one is also being applied in EW3.

Hope Admins will read and consider these changes in the future updates.

I don't care much for number 1. Before the gs recuirements was pretty off but since the latest change they are pretty correct imo. And since it's just a number it donesn't relly matter what it says. I rather have a few levels that is practicly impossible to reach then having everyone grinding hardest level and complaining about there beeing no challange.

Number 2, yes they took that decision on EW3 as you mention so this should be taken on BG as well long before the game left beta phase. Handles: VP should reduce from the Guilds totalt when a player leaves.
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey I quite like that particular one allows me to help purg :P
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I don't care much for number 1. Before the gs recuirements was pretty off but since the latest change they are pretty correct imo. And since it's just a number it donesn't relly matter what it says. I rather have a few levels that is practicly impossible to reach then having everyone grinding hardest level and complaining about there beeing no challange.

Number 2, yes they took that decision on EW3 as you mention so this should be taken on BG as well long before the game left beta phase. Handles: VP should reduce from the Guilds totalt when a player leaves.

I agree with #2, I'll forward this to the team.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I agree with #2, I'll forward this to the team.

Thanks ! .
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Oh is that why solo and duo are stuck in guild? But srsly talking for them i think they want it fixed