Options

account Reset no reason!!!!!!!!!!!

iLoveXOTAiLoveXOTA Registered Users 17 Posts
Account reset , I want my items back more bonus by the time without playing !!!!!
account; netotchulapa4@gmail.com
Player : iLoveXOTA
Urgent !!!

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    iLoveXOTA wrote: »
    Account reset , I want my items back more bonus by the time without playing !!!!!
    account; netotchulapa4@gmail.com
    Player : iLoveXOTA
    Urgent !!!

We cannot help with account issues over the forum. Please contact the Customer Care team with this issue providing any information you have to confirm account ownership.

Contact Here
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Quick question. Did you delete and reinstall the game for any reason?
  • Options
    Memo_99Memo_99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lanfear wrote: »
    Quick question. Did you delete and reinstall the game for any reason?

What if he/she did? Because I just reinstalled the game and it restarted all of my progress.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Memo_99 wrote: »
    What if he/she did? Because I just reinstalled the game and it restarted all of my progress.
    The reason they are asking is this game saves data that does not transfer if you got a new tablet or phone ....
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Memo_99 wrote: »

Not all users will continue their progress if they uninstall/reinstall or move to a new device. Depending on if the device manufacturer makes changes to the stock Android, and what kinds of changes, may cause issues or improve this scenario.

Vanilla Android on Nexus devices, with no modifications, certain game data is not backed up to Google.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS