Options

Current Slayer Event

annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
I don't think that the rules for the event and the actual game play are the same.
Rules indicate "huge VP bonus" for killing epic monster. I have killed up to 3 of em in one battle but get no more (sometimes less) VP than when no epics show up at all. Also, rules state that VP is doubled when an entire stage is completed. I believe this was in place in the very first slayer event, but does not appear to be the case now.
Lastly, it is stated that sometimes gold and relics are dropped. Never seen that in my million+ times playing.

A final comment: watching a video to get energy restored seems so....well, ..,random. Some of my guildies get recharged constantly, while others (me) see that opportunity rarely. Well, I see it all the time, but it always comes back and says no videos are available. What is the criteria to get the restoration?

Comments

• Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Current tourney is just a fail. I had average VP at last tourney 14kVP per round and max 24kVP. Now average is 4kVP and best is 9kVP. And please tell me how can epic Siren kill my 9300GS warlock with one hit. Even Siren textures are bugged - u can't walk through dead Siren body few secs.

Who are those people in top 50 lederboard? I never saw them before.. Also there was a thread about Roman2277 cheating and tell me why he's still playing and have 550k VP.

And energy videos are not available for my country.. Cheers
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Current tourney is just a fail. I had average VP at last tourney 14kVP per round and max 24kVP. Now average is 4kVP and best is 9kVP. And please tell me how can epic Siren kill my 9300GS warlock with one hit. Even Siren textures are bugged - u can't walk through dead Siren body few secs.

You forgot to mention that the adds seem to do insane damage too!

At 6300GS myself I get hit by an add twice and my health drops to about 5%. By an Add... the stuff thats considered trash lol. (This is on Hard 1).

Additionally the recomended GS is some 3164 or something. Me at 6300GS and others higher than me are struggling.

Are we sure evrything is functioning as it should ? Cause if im seriously struggling at double the recomended, god help anyone of the recomended GS trying that difficulty lolol.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hmm I dunno nothing wrong on the event that I've noticed.

What difficulty are you doing? If it is hard 1-3 for example you should be getting around 1000 VP for the Epic ones, and around 200 VP for the smaller minion ones. You know the diffrence between the Epic one and the smaller minion one right?

If you have killed 3 of the Epic ones and lets say 5 of the smaller ones you should get around:
    (3x1000 + 5x200) x2 = 8000 VP as final result when you finnish the map. If you die you get the half of it. It works for me and Im on Ios, are you on Android?

Yes about the drops of gold and relics, yes this is wrong, never ever drop anything in there.

The Mac: Yes the recommended GS is way of on this Tour. The same was the case on other Tournamnets but they changed it on thoose but guess they forgot this one.

One thing that acctually is broken is the 5x Posion chance while spinning for Souls. I've spun 20 and some guildies 30 and we got a total of 0 that was Posion. The 5x is defenetly broken. On other Tournaments when it was 3x I got alot of that specific elemental. They must have accedently done a decimal wrong somewhere on this one.
  • Options
    tdexploittdexploit Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree that it's fail. I have about 2300GS and I hit the mobs at 900GS rank for only 800DPS. So, the sirens have approximately 2000-3000HP. How do you expect someone with 1000GS to clear that? The number calculations are diametrically opposed, IMO.

EDIT: Let's clarify it a bit more. Zeus requires 2190GS on normal. He crits for about 2000HP. The normal mobs at 1000GS rank for the event crits me for that much.
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    tdexploit wrote: »
    I agree that it's fail. I have about 2300GS and I hit the mobs at 900GS rank for only 800DPS. So, the sirens have approximately 2000-3000HP. How do you expect someone with 1000GS to clear that? The number calculations are diametrically opposed, IMO.

Even me, that was called a cheater- can even get 10+k per fight:) minotaurs were much easier:) at round 1 I used to get 15-20k ... Sirens are too OP... Definitely.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    tdexploit: The Tournaments are all about having correct meddalions and correct souls, then the GS is not that much off. So tell me what meddalion and souls do you got on your 2300gs gear? At your level you would most likely not wast any gems putting on any better souls but you get the point if you had used blue/purple/gold souls and had purp/gold medallions then u would do much better.

WildOne: Strange so now you have lowered what you where getting per round on Minotaurs. Because while doing the 6M VP this was your explaination "fallas- 6k GS - 25-30k VP per 1 run easily"
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    tdexploit: The Tournaments are all about having correct meddalions and correct souls, then the GS is not that much off. So tell me what meddalion and souls do you got on your 2300gs gear? At your level you would most likely not wast any gems putting on any better souls but you get the point if you had used blue/purple/gold souls and had purp/gold medallions then u would do much better.

WildOne: Strange so now you have lowered what you where getting per round on Minotaurs. Because while doing the 6M VP this was your explaination "fallas- 6k GS - 25-30k VP per 1 run easily"
    Well I don't have poison runes, and I'm lack on $$$. Have only 200$ left and I need it for my life teal 10th dates of April. Salary u know.
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »
    You forgot to mention that the adds seem to do insane damage too!

At 6300GS myself I get hit by an add twice and my health drops to about 5%. By an Add... the stuff thats considered trash lol. (This is on Hard 1).

Additionally the recomended GS is some 3164 or something. Me at 6300GS and others higher than me are struggling.

Are we sure evrything is functioning as it should ? Cause if im seriously struggling at double the recomended, god help anyone of the recomended GS trying that difficulty lolol.

Yes, you are right in my opinion about the regular spawned enemies, they are definitely doing a much larger chunk of damage than in previous tournaments. My warlock is 10,308 GS, with 4 of the 44+ removed armor pieces fully evolved to 0/0, and also a 0/0 Diviner Robes of the Dragon so my armor is pretty darn good and even on Hard 1, let alone higher levels, in this tourney he is is receiving a noticeable increase in damage compared to previous tourneaments.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Can anyone confirm any drop (gold, relics) from turneys? If not, we should definately report to handles. This is either a false information in the rules or unfinished work.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Jakub it is unfinished work it was reported several times to handles
  • Options
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Jakub it is unfinished work it was reported several times to handles

Thank you, Nathaly. It seems a typical GLU scenario, to some requests we never get the responce we need.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Thank you, Nathaly. It seems a typical GLU scenario, to some requests we never get the responce we need.

I currently have no updates for you all on that.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

Well, we all know that you don't have a FULL INFORMATION on this one Handles, we understand that. This should be answered by the DEV TEAM and I bet this will be ignored. I can see as early as now the same scenario from EW3. My advice, STOP AS EARLY AS NOW. As long as there as people who spends on this game, it won't stop.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »

Thank you for the information, Handles. I really wish there was something more to do with this.