Options

Event

NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
Ok so here are a couple little thing that bug me about this event and events in general:
1: the dogs....the dogs have always been on the vp enemies list still they give no vp if something could be done a way or another
2: in this week sirens event the normal monsters do more damage than the sirens....this is in my advice just out of proportion it is annoying and its one of the main reason i havent put my usual amount of gems this event.
3: still no additional loot or gold drops since you removed dragon drops in levels maybe reintroduce them in tourney could prove interesting
4: if anyone has other ideas thoughts criticism be my guest and add

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Not much to add but here but yeah having the dragon drops reintroduced or maybe some other drops during the Tournamnets would atleast ad something extra to do the Tournament runs other then the VP.
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Pretty much agree with all 4
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    IMO events should be hard, especially on the hard levels. But it's not right that some players are now maxing out a full tier below other players. At the very least, T8 needs to be reintroduced. Hopefully you are releasing new levels soon and T9 & T10 along with them (T9 from levels, T10 as Anvil and Hammer prizes).

Now the actual event: Sirens are nearly identical to Minotaurs. I appreciate you guys releasing new events, but please try to make them feel a bit more unique, as all that Sirens really feels like is me needing a bigger bag for the same cramped Arena.

I've been bored in BG pretty much since you pulled IIF from level drops. I don't play levels anymore, just events. Introducing more of the same only means starting my medals over and needing to expand my bag, to me. It's not really much fun, and my VP this week reflects that. I know there's only so much fun you can introduce per update, and maybe I expect too much from a game that is an EW3 code dump with new graphics, but it'd be nice if there was a little effort.
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Ok so here are a couple little thing that bug me about this event and events in general:
    1: the dogs....the dogs have always been on the vp enemies list still they give no vp if something could be done a way or another
    2: in this week sirens event the normal monsters do more damage than the sirens....this is in my advice just out of proportion it is annoying and its one of the main reason i havent put my usual amount of gems this event.
    3: still no additional loot or gold drops since you removed dragon drops in levels maybe reintroduce them in tourney could prove interesting
    4: if anyone has other ideas thoughts criticism be my guest and add

The dogs are a big issue. They will hit you, I can only dodge them so much before I'm caught out.
    The adds, aka trash mobs do way too much.
    Elite sirens 1 shot you. This wouldn't be so bad if you weren't being 2 shot by dogs, mobs or fired at from 3 different directions covering a huge area of the arena. I do hard 3, I'm about 6.5k gs so above the recommended. 1 elite siren hits me for 31k.

The recommended gs for the various stages this event simply dont add up with how much damage everything does, and the immunity on this occasion is just simply too much. Especially how I have missed out on no end of vp, as I kill it with 1 sec before being removed but because the death animation is so long I miss out on the vp.

Anyway, hey o, hopefully glu get things fixed and sorted.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Maybe if you can't dodge enemies, and you're getting one shot, you should play on a lower difficulty? I'm not maxed out and I can survive a hit from anything on hard 1, including epic sirens. Surviving hits is not nearly as good of a plan as not being hit in the first place, though.

We have four events now. Every single event has the same arena and common enemies. Sirens aren't even in the game yet, but there are unused enemies that are actually in the game. Put a ranged enemy in one of the events. Put those eye***** in another. Don't be so lazy, Glu, mix it up a little! Simply increasing enemy damage and hp every week is not keeping things fresh.

EDIT: hahaha the forums are afraid of spherical objects, that's pathetic
  • Options
    Beogard wrote: »
    Maybe if you can't dodge enemies, and you're getting one shot, you should play on a lower difficulty? I'm not maxed out and I can survive a hit from anything on hard 1, including epic sirens. Surviving hits is not nearly as good of a plan as not being hit in the first place, though.

Yipeee, your either luckiest person in the game cause your never pitched against 3 sirens in different corners or something else.

At my GS I think being able to do hard 1 is a reasonable expectation, if not why not just have Bad *** setting and everyone else ?

If your not getting 1 shot by siren on Hard 1, your clearly well more geared than I, and so should really be trying something harder. Yes not getting hit is a brilliant game plan, but its impossible to avoid it all a lot of the time.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Themac just so you know big hitters normally dont go to levels to high up since we do way better vp at a level where we can kill a maximum of sirens/cows etc for my 12k gs is hard 3 4 depending on my medals
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    My 9400 GS warlock can be killed with 2 dog hits (im playing hard 2,3,4 - depends on medals).. u can dodge hit from dog but he will hunt you again and if u don´t hit him with critical first, he will definitely hit ur butt. Safest way to avoid hit from dog is use skill on him but anyway warlock have big disadvantage against dogs.
  • Options
    Themac just so you know big hitters normally dont go to levels to high up since we do way better vp at a level where we can kill a maximum of sirens/cows etc for my 12k gs is hard 3 4 depending on my medals

I get that you guys drop back a few to farm easy VP.

But the point I was trying to make above, and something thats becoming old extremely fast, is people who are clearly decked out in gear we cant get no more telling others what is and is not way above their level.

Hard 1 is not an unreasonable expectation, plus you know as well as I do, Hard 1 yields more VP than any level before it by a very long way.
    So I kind of feel as though being told 'well do an easier level' is someone trying to bag themselves an easy top 100 spot instead of admitting that you know what yes, the trash, elites etc do seem to be way out there in strength.

Anyway this was not meant as a direct attack or anything on you. And yeah Siky8 your post there, backs mine up perfectly... but careful man ;) you might need to farm easy x or something lol.
  • Options
    We are aware of the gear problem and reported it often to glu
  • Options
    We are aware of the gear problem and reported it often to glu

I know, im merely making a point that its unreasonable to expect those no in possession of the rare gear (now removed) to go and do Normal or Easy mode.

Yes certainly from hard 6 or was it 7 ? Onwards where the recommended is around 10k or up I agree. But up to that stage we should be able to achieve dont you agree?
  • Options
    Yea the gs requirement are way off akither thing we repeatedly reported to glu
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    My 9400 GS warlock can be killed with 2 dog hits (im playing hard 2,3,4 - depends on medals).. u can dodge hit from dog but he will hunt you again and if u don´t hit him with critical first, he will definitely hit ur butt. Safest way to avoid hit from dog is use skill on him but anyway warlock have big disadvantage against dogs.

Ohai! =)

Is this a 10 word post yet? ;)
  • Options
    If you die too much on a level, you should play an easier one. Or play better. Sorry if that upsets you, but most of my gear can still be found in game, and I only have one rune.

I get that hard levels are much better than normal ones, but they aren't if you get killed right away.
  • Options
    Beogard wrote: »
    If you die too much on a level, you should play an easier one. Or play better. Sorry if that upsets you, but most of my gear can still be found in game, and I only have one rune.

I get that hard levels are much better than normal ones, but they aren't if you get killed right away.

So slow in responding man. We moved on without you, you took so long.