Options

I figured out transferring devices ios

Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
I followed the forum that glu posted and still had some problems hope this help.
What you need to do is do a full back up to itunes and then cloud drive make sure you get the cloud drive back what i had to do for cloud drive was plug your phone in to the charger and connect to wifi let it sit for about an hour check your settings to see if it backed up settings>icloud>storage>manage storage>name of phone you backed up> latest back up. If cloud drive didnt take plug it back in and wait longer it need to be backed up fully. After every thing is backed up take your new phone and do a complete reset when i picked up my phone the person at the store set it up and i think she could have messed somthing up. To do a complete reset settings>general>reset> erase all content and settings. After it turns back on dont click or slide anything on the phone plug in to computer and restore back up make sure you restore from the correct file. After its finished leave it pluged it to the computer till all of the apps are downloaded then do a power reset hold power and home button for a fews seconds till you see the apple logo. Plug your new phone in to charger so it can do a icloud back up even after all this it didnt want to load the app for a few hours i let my phone sit on the charger all night and when i checked the game in the morning it finally worked.

I tryed so many different methods and this is the first one that worked after 3 days of resets and syncing fail after fail hope this helps someone and dont forget do not delete the original app on your old phone you will lose all your current progress. The game is saved on your phone it is not like other games like coc where they have huge servers and save your game.

I know you all are english teachers if someone can proof read this and let me know corrections message me thanks

Comments

• Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for sharing, seems like alot of job but nothing in comparison of the hours you have put in the game.
  • Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Definitely awesome that it's possible to transfer the game on iOS devices. Glad to hear it!
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    You don't have to do a full backup of everything on your phone, you can choose which data to back up in cloud management, I only back up select applications, B&G:I, and EW3 included of course.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Jareth wrote: »
    You don't have to do a full backup of everything on your phone, you can choose which data to back up in cloud management, I only back up select applications, B&G:I, and EW3 included of course.

I don't think I saw this game as a backup option for iPhone? What am I missing?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I don't think I saw this game as a backup option for iPhone? What am I missing?

Not sure Chris, when I go into my options in cloud management it is listed as an app I can check to be backed up. I play on an iPad, but don't think that should make a difference, being same ios.
    photo.php?fbid=10203641984840681&set=pb.1548303391.-2207520000.1428988516.&type=3&theater
  • Options
    Ok, that was supposed to insert an image but did not work for some reason. Sorry Chris, it didn't quite work out. Was supposed to be an URL to the pic of my backup option list because I can't post any attachments yet, don't have permission from the forum apparently.