Hulyer hacker and post hack suggestions for admin

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Exactly!!!
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    You pair now I can easily overtake you but can't be aśses with all this ******** from these players and now macstabby moans about another hacker and realises what is happening
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    You pair now I can easily overtake you but can't be aśses with all this ******** from these players and now macstabby moans about another hacker and realises what is happening

Where did I moan, and where did I accuse him of being a hacker ?

Neither. I merely said I found it suspect but wondered what everyone else thought.

Thats a very far cry from both moaning and calling someone a hacker. Simon I realise you take kicks and punches tot eh body and head but man I thought youd still be able to tell the difference. Or has your hobby affected you that much ?
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »
    You never answered his question.

What happens if someone in your guild was cheating and all of you were punished.

Would you guys be the first to come to the forums and applaud Glu for a job well done, or would you come tot eh forums Crying about how unfair it is. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say it wouldn't be the former.

I mean just think real life terms. Imagine your at a kick boxing graduation and your going for black belt, red belt what ever. If one of the members of your dojo/gym were found to be taking steroids, would you be happy to have the entire place excluded and prohibited from doing teh graduation ? Youd not be happy would you ?

We do see the bigger picture. Luckily we do also use a few more braincells when it comes to solutions. Punishing an entire guild on the actions of 1 person is insane and likely going to destroy the games player base much more than the actual cheat could (well at least more than they could in the short term).

Removing the VP the offending person gained for that guild, from the guilds total, is a far more reasonable cause of action. Otherwise I would argue that everyone in that guild who were un aware of what the offending person was doing should get a gem, aether or cash refund for any purchases made during that event. But we know Glu wouldnt want to do that, and with that in mind I would then argue Glu were commiting theft.

You should read the forums more carefully the "to serve and protect" policy applies here on some of the forum regulars/trolls.
    Serve = get/ ask for whatever benefit they possibly can within the game for themself.
    Protect = THEIR BUDDIES ARE HACKERS but they want them in their guilds so refute any claim.

Hows roman going?
    JonWayne with his 6399 barbares?
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

How many gems did they spend last tourney?
  • Options
    HulyerHulyer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »

Yes you could overtake, so why don't you instead of trying to make me look like a hacker. We all know £££ is what gets you to the top and I just spent more than most to make sure my guild got top 5, that's it. Laters
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    You should read the forums more carefully the "to serve and protect" policy applies here on some of the forum regulars/trolls.
    Serve = get/ ask for whatever benefit they possibly can within the game for themself.
    Protect = THEIR BUDDIES ARE HACKERS but they want them in their guilds so refute any claim.

Hows roman going?
    JonWayne with his 6399 barbares?

How many gems did they spend last tourney?

I have no idea where your going with your post. Any chance of a sign post or two ?
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    I stand by my original reply.....
    Just stop it