Options

iOS hacking... Its a hackfest!

YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
Actives = actively hacking.
JonWayne = nothing unusual (except the usual hacking).
Top 100+ = 90% hackers.
Forum bigmouths who claim they dont hack = hacking.
Well the game hack has been downloaded thousands of times now = what you going to do?

Might as well remove tournaments until you sort your "whatever" out.

Comments

• Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    That's why Apple just refunded me my money cus of the hackers lol
  • Options
    eludeelude Registered Users 25 Posts
    Considering Ascension have been neck and neck with us for most of this event I guess that means they must all be cheating as well just to keep up right?

If the hack is popular like you say it is then the reality is pretty much every guild in the top 10 could and more than likely would have at least 1 person hacking in it and no-one within that guild would have even the slightest clue.

I guess everyone in Ascension must be hacking if they all use the same logic as you otherwise why would they spend real money on it and continue to engage in a cash war with us?
  • Options
    The sad reality of this game is that every guild could have people in it who are using hacks and just doing a good job hiding it, so what's the point in pointing out 1 guild in particular when if that is true the chances are it's also true that there's people in your own guild doing the exact same thing.

Either complain about the admins not doing anything about it or stop wasting your time on a game that you think 90% of the players cheat on.

Unless you are purposely trying to spark off forum wars all the time just for kicks? along with making accusations that could just as easily be directly at your own guild.

If that is the case and your just looking for a reaction then maybe it's time the forum admins started to ban people from the forums for throwing accusations around all the time with 0 proof, last time I checked that would fall under the category of being a nuisance/harassing guilds and correct me if I'm wrong but is that not against the forum rules?
  • Options
    BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    Haha, hacking, you're funny. Maybe I should take screenshots of our chats and how much money we have spent. Plus, we actually have a good "TEAM" effort. Don't be jealous, just accept the fact that we are first and worked hard for it:)
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Haha, hacking, you're funny. Maybe I should take screenshots of our chats and how much money we have spent. Plus, we actually have a good "TEAM" effort. Don't be jealous, just accept the fact that we are first and worked hard for it:)

No but what you could take a screenshot of is your members VP to show they are close to the 125M VP that shows as total Guild VP for your Guild.

Because if I count your members rack up nowhere near that number, closer to 60M.
    elude wrote: »
    Considering Ascension have been neck and neck with us for most of this event I guess that means they must all be cheating as well just to keep up right?

No thats because we have some of the best paying members with best T8 gear and purp/gold meddalions, where most have been around since BETA. Been at the top way before global release where all the hacks and hackers showed up. But all of a suddeen your members with ****py gear can produce 125M VP and go past both us and Solos right?
  • Options
    Almost all of our members are close to 10k GS, that's way more than enough to score good VP per battle and put up a fight, RL money will always be the biggest factor when it comes to total VP, the only gear that would make a noticeable difference is the weapon but even then someone with a 2.6k GS weapon that spends £80 in an event will almost always score more than someone with a 3.7k GS weapon that doesn't spend any money at all (this is assuming they each have 0 aether at the start ofc)

I know this because I spent £80 this event and a lot of that went on emp tributes, and I finished rank 13 with my 2.6k GS weapon, so that alone shows that gear doesn't mean jack when RL money gets involved..

As for flying solo they didn't have their big hitters during this event or they would of no doubt destroyed everyone on the leaderboards as usual.
  • Options
    You should also keep in mind that the beta gear you talk of is now available to everyone, and quite a few of our members have already got the 3k weapons, so having that beta gear is no longer much of an advantage like it once was, certainly not when RL cash gets involved on top of that.
  • Options
    Also in terms of VP for our members, while I can no longer provide screenshots I can give you the VP for each person we had in the guild at the end..

7441666 1022112 11742404 1336003 1447488 11172932 1893161 2382796 4145808 1853546 2330584 22915329 3499459 2077694 2286741 3494566 2430020 5061517 14491262 2391048 2885727 9863485 1796252 2317531 7830670

Overall that's slightly higher than what we actually got, this is because we recruited a couple of new people a day or so before the end that joined with more VP than our previous members up until that point, I would of added names to go with the VP but it would be way too much effort compared to copying and pasting the totals from my spread sheet and of course not needed in reality.
  • Options
    Digital I feel I should make it clear that I when I compared our guilds that I wasn't saying that you nor any of your members must of used cheats in order to keep up with us, simply that if I can rank 13 with the gear I have and with they money I spent then it's very easy for a guild with members with similar gear to rank 1st if they're all willing to commit and throw enough cash at it.

And for someone to think that we could only do it through means of using cheats it's obviously not the case as we simply done the same thing any other guild would to to achieve 1st place which is to throw money at it, the only difference is this time around we went all out for a change.

Just thought I'd make that clear in case it came across the wrong way originally.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not going to argue with you about it here since it´s all up to Glu to keep the game clean anyway. I just posted here because my Guild was mentioned.

But I still feel like adding some short comments to your text:

-10k gs isn't that much, it means practically that you don't have the T8 weapon. This weapon pretty much 2x your Total VP result right away.

-No, the only thing that would make a noticeable difference is not the weapon. What actually makes the biggest VP difference is having gold ATT/SUM medallions, going from purp to gold also 2x your VP right away.

-It’s not like £80 is that much especially if you burned some on emp spins. That’s the amount most top players spend on energy refills only.

-As for FlyingSolos, yes great guild and I know they didn't have all their VP power they normally have. But actually not even they ever had close to the amount of vp you guys just created. As I recall they have never made it over 100M so no they wouldn't have destroyed everyone, you actually just destroyed them and their record as well.

-I didn't mention any Beta gear, what I said was that the Guild you are talking about has been pretty much top Guild (debatable from solo) ever since BETA times before global release when there was no hacks or hackers around so a lot of the best players are in the Guild.

-Those numbers would have been great if they were on an screenshot, just numbers like that they aren't really worth anything.

-Anyway, if your Guild is in fact clean, I will say gg.
  • Options
    BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    Digi, if you are really that concerned I will gladly provide you with screenshots if you download groupme or give me your email. We worked hard for first and it was a good battle, don't make yourself look bad. It was a good team effort and we all contributed lots of $$ and time. If you still have any doubt that we didn't beat your fair and square, I will provide you with screenshots.
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • Options
    White96White96 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Digi stop crying, no one is hacking and we had 60 mil vip between 3-4 members of our guild so before you start making accusations gets your facts straight. I had 23... almost half of just that so no the whole guild did not add up to just 60...

you are a joke to be starting anything.. pay your respects and better luck next week
  • Options
    White96 wrote: »
    Digi stop crying, no one is hacking and we had 60 mil vip between 3-4 members of our guild so before you start making accusations gets your facts straight. I had 23... almost half of just that so no the whole guild did not add up to just 60...

you are a joke to be starting anything.. pay your respects and better luck next week

Very mature post there White. Maybe you should worry less about how I look and care more about how you look yourself. First of all I didn't start anything, Elude posted about my Guild and I responded to that.
    Crying? All my marks on my posts are remarks again towards the stuff Elude posted, and pretty informative marks for that matter :p

And yes I have already said gg both to Elude and Bunnies, but you just seem to be a **** with this post of yours.

Bunnie, I will fix groupme and contact you. But now its movie time with the kids =]
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    -As for FlyingSolos, yes great guild and I know they didn't have all their VP power they normally have. But actually not even they ever had close to the amount of vp you guys just created. As I recall they have never made it over 100M so no they wouldn't have destroyed everyone, you actually just destroyed them and their record as well..

Can I just point out that you guys also went way in excess of 100M and ended up 5 or 6M behind Actives.

Dont kid yourself here, you cannot begin saying something is up if you guys also got so high. £££££££ P!$$3s all over your gear & medallions & Beta status.
    Provided a person is willing enough to spend enough time and cash gear will never beat it. And Elude was 1 individual that spent a modest amount. I know a couple of people this last even spent upwards of $200 or was it $300 ? Yes in 1 event.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Yea I don't have any intention of having an argument either, from what I've seen of you post in the past you seem a lot more logical minded than others on here anyway.

In terms of the weapons + GS, you could quite easily get the 3.7k GS area weapon from emp tributes while having your GS dragged down by the rest of your gear, meaning you could have a low overall GS but still have the potential to earn more VP on average than others due to having a higher dmg weapon, the only other thing that would effect it is ring + amulet along with if they are gemmed of course, the rest of the gear you can get is pretty much only their for survivability, so although it can be useful to keep your VP gains more consistent from not dying it doesn't really have any effect on the amount you can score in 1 round, so although our total GS may not be as high all that really means is we're more likely to die if we get hit imo.

In terms of medallions yea, completely agree and it does by far make the biggest impact on VP, I didn't include them before just because you mentioned ****py gear but that's imo at least really not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be, as long as you have a good weapon with high damage on it, combined with the slaying medallion for even more crazy damage, you can quite easily mow throw the mobs and score good VP, especially as Barb on the event that just ended, pretty much just a matter of dropping the AoE then watching everything die while you stay behind it holding down attack, I rarely got killed this last event on hard 3 and quite easily mowed through the mobs with the rare medallion.

in terms of how many gems I spent on Aether pots I couldn't tell you tbh, I also spent £40 a day or so before the event begun so hard to say where it all went really, I did also wake up in the night and kept my energy on regen pretty much the entire event which would of probably added up to at least 48 extra battles, on top of having rare medallions I expect I would of got an average of 18-20k vp per battle depending on what spawned and where, waking up alone I expect probably got me an extra million VP though.

In terms of Flying they did actually hit 100 mil VP near the end this time around and with a few of their biggest hittest not being around I expect if they was there they could of quite easily of made up the difference if they was willing to put the money in, on top of this I expect they started to hold back nearer to the end anyway, who knows.

fair enough about the Beta thing, I probably just mis-read.

And yea in terms of the numbers it doesn't really prove anything as they could easily be changed of course, all I can say in regards to that is I've kept track of VP every event and not being able to get screen shots anymore that's the only info I can give out in regards to how much VP was scored by each player, it adds up to 130,109,801 so minus the VP that the new guys had when they joined and it would of been spot on but ofc only useful if you was to take my word on it, figured it was better than nothing at least though anyway ^^.

In terms of if my guild is clean then well, no-one can tell if someone in their guild is cheating in reality unless that person really takes the **** with it and doesn't even remotely attempt to hide it, all I can say is I'd be incredibly disappointed if it turned out one of our main hitters was cheating in the same way that any other guild leader would be disappointed, but from what I've seen from everyone while we've grown I really don't think that's the case.

Also sorry about the essay of a reply lol, no doubt there's probably 1 or 2 things i could have worded better but that's the downside to talking on forums I guess
  • Options
    TheMac wrote: »
    Can I just point out that you guys also went way in excess of 100M and ended up 5 or 6M behind Actives.

Dont kid yourself here, you cannot begin saying something is up if you guys also got so high. £££££££ P!$$3s all over your gear & medallions & Beta status.
    Provided a person is willing enough to spend enough time and cash gear will never beat it. And Elude was 1 individual that spent a modest amount. I know a couple of people this last even spent upwards of $200 or was it $300 ? Yes in 1 event.

Yes we did and thats cause if you ask me we are stronger then them, if you ask them they will say they are stronger then us. Anyway the reason 100M is now possible to pass is mainly cause most of us now have the T8 Weapon. Earlier only a hadfull had it, the top players in solos was some of them.

And the point is to be able to be on top you need to have all three:

Good full gear/medallion/runes + $$$ + A lot of time

With only 1 or 2 of the above you woun't make it to the top, you need to have all three. Only $$$ wount take you there, only good gear wount take you there, only time wount take you there. You need to have all three. And without the gear that you P!$$ on you have to spend 8x more then the person who does have them and also spends alot of $$$. So yes my point was also that £80 is not that much since Elude made it sound like it was. I'm also one of thoose who can spend $200 - $300 / Tour what exactly was your point here?
  • Options
    An essay of a reply :)

I appreciate your essay ;) And I will keep it short. I agree with most of it except for some small things here and there about the Gear and solo but I won’t go into it.

Again, you sound like a very reasonable guy so I will leave it there and again say GG and all I can do is hope it was a clean fight. Very soon Glu will update the game to auto ban cheaters and stop people from jumping in and out to pump VP so I guess it will be easier to know the fights are fair soon.
  • Options
    Yea indeed, should be much more enjoyable once we don't have to worry about who could be cheating along with whether or not guilds are swapping out players every 2 seconds for the entire event, we'll no doubt be taking it easy for the next event or two and just aiming for 3rd again I expect, still too many of us without the 3k weapon atm to be able to put up a fight on top of lower medallions so no chance of getting above 3rd for now unless we just throw a ton of cash at it again anyway.

No doubt there will be a couple of people that will wonder why we've suddenly dropped back down again but ah well, can't please them all if so lol
  • Options
    JcFlowJcFlow Registered Users 8 Posts
    Digital you are very ****y mate,

The only thing that takes for a guild to break 100m VP is 25 committed members. Which if you do the math 25x4m= 100m VP. It aint that freaking hard. No you do not need all 3 to break 100m VP. We did it. From the top 10 in the event, There were 5 Actives members. 5!... Yes if we had the Gold medallions/Full T8 gear plus the money that Actives put in to that tournament we would'va have scored around 200k, but due to us only having purple/purple, blue/blue we had to probably double the $$$ spent.
  • Options
    In terms of how far £80 can get you, if you imagine my VP this event was little over 7 million with spending £80, granted a lot of my VP would of came from waking up at night on top of this and partially from my previous gem purchase, if you then imagine if 25 people in a guild did that they would get a total of 175 million VP, now again considering my gear is currently far from the best and the fact that I only had rare medallions this time around it certainly goes to show how it would be possible to score way higher than we did this last event even before including the option of having the better weapons + medallions etc.

The only problem with this of course is that some classes will always score higher VP than others and it's unlikely everyone would be play the same class along with being able to stay on top of energy the entire event however it does show that if you did get a full guild of such players that it would be more than possible to score even higher than what we did during this last event, also taking in mind each player would have to be equally skilled of course as you'll always get players that are less skilled in general and die more often etc.

That aside though it does show that it's possible even with the lower gear + medallions.
  • Options
    JcFlow wrote: »
    Digital you are very ****y mate,

The only thing that takes for a guild to break 100m VP is 25 committed members. Which if you do the math 25x4m= 100m VP. It aint that freaking hard. No you do not need all 3 to break 100m VP. We did it. From the top 10 in the event, There were 5 Actives members. 5!... Yes if we had the Gold medallions/Full T8 gear plus the money that Actives put in to that tournament we would'va have scored around 200k, but due to us only having purple/purple, blue/blue we had to probably double the $$$ spent.

Huh, I am a very ****y mate? I am not your mate so I don't know how I can be a ****y one :]

First of all, how can getting every single guild member to produce +4m VP be something you would use the word only with? Is that why it has happened so many times before? Of course, sending out iTune cards to different players helps to achieve this, right? But I wouldn't say "it´s not that hard".

Second of all, my "all 3 is needed" was directed to TheMac who said "Provided a person is willing enough to spend enough time and cash gear will never beat it". So my "all 3 is needed" is directed to get personal HoF not Guild HoF. Of course it helps on the Guild HoF as well. Maybe in the future Guild HoF will also require 25 players who have "all 3" but not today.

Ohh, welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Ah I actually thought you meant Guild HoF when you said about all 3 being needed^ my last reply was probably pointless in that case ^^
  • Options
    Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Why is this discussion even still going. Its very sad that it comes to this that cheating is accused when someone wins. Granted I'm sure cheating is heavily pervasive throughout this game, but its sad that it comes to this. Gear is important sure, but I could easily get personal VP for the event if I spend enough $. I dont have the top weapon by any means, but with no medallion this past event, I was getting on average 10K per event. I realize thats very low compared to you guys with the best weapon and the best medallions. I dont recall what the top VP was for the event, but lets say it was 40M. For me to get 40M, I would have had to play 4,000 battles averaging 10,000 per battle. Thats a lot of battles. To do that though, I would have needed to buy 1,333 pots or spend 27,993 gems which is like $900. Sure thats a ton of money and I would never do that, but is it possible? Sure. Buy spending all that money I would have earned medallions which would have increased my VP per battle and lets say I was then averaging 25K per battle like a lot of people probably did. Do that math and thats like $400 worth of pots. So to say that its not possible without the best gear is not accurate at all. Sure it helps, but if I threw $1000 at a tournament, I would destroy you even with my ****py weapon. This game is all about $ and to be at the top, you better have a lot of it, but $ trumps gear every day of the week. Now obviously if someone just started they would need a ton more money, but someone in the 8K-10K GS could easily be HOF player of the week if they threw enough $ down. Its all about the $.
  • Options
    Just to point out digital hasn't accused us at any point of cheating (or at least from what I've seen), in terms of getting personal VP HoF then yea, money spent will always be the biggest factor, Digitals point I believe is that if 2 players was going for HoF and each had unlimited money then all 3 would be needed in order to make it a lot easier as otherwise the chances are for each £/$ the higher gear player spent the lower geared would have to spend 2x/3x the amount etc.

On top of that for each battle the higher gear player done the lower would have to do 2 so from a time spent point of view would be required to spend twice the time and therefore if each player was to go all out in both time and cash spent then the player with all 3 would win due to higher VP per battle due to the gear side of thigns.

In reality of course that wont always be the case as no-one would want to spent 4 days straight doing non-stop battles but I believe that's what he was getting at anyway.
  • Options
    Achille123 wrote: »
    Why is this discussion even still going. Its very sad that it comes to this that cheating is accused when someone wins. Granted I'm sure cheating is heavily pervasive throughout this game, but its sad that it comes to this. Gear is important sure, but I could easily get personal VP for the event if I spend enough $. I dont have the top weapon by any means, but with no medallion this past event, I was getting on average 10K per event. I realize thats very low compared to you guys with the best weapon and the best medallions. I dont recall what the top VP was for the event, but lets say it was 40M. For me to get 40M, I would have had to play 4,000 battles averaging 10,000 per battle. Thats a lot of battles. To do that though, I would have needed to buy 1,333 pots or spend 27,993 gems which is like $900. Sure thats a ton of money and I would never do that, but is it possible? Sure. Buy spending all that money I would have earned medallions which would have increased my VP per battle and lets say I was then averaging 25K per battle like a lot of people probably did. Do that math and thats like $400 worth of pots. So to say that its not possible without the best gear is not accurate at all. Sure it helps, but if I threw $1000 at a tournament, I would destroy you even with my ****py weapon. This game is all about $ and to be at the top, you better have a lot of it, but $ trumps gear every day of the week. Now obviously if someone just started they would need a ton more money, but someone in the 8K-10K GS could easily be HOF player of the week if they threw enough $ down. Its all about the $.

Hmm have you read the last few posts? The discussion isn't really about cheat/hacking anymore. Yes we happened to have the discussion in this Thread since it started here but we are not really talking about cheating.

And to comment on your input, you do realize the 4000 runs would take you about 66 hours right?
    So I say it again, personal HoF is not only about $$$. You need to have all three. The gear + the time + the money. If you have ****py gear it doesn't really matter how much you threw in. If I'm at top as soon as I see you getting close I do 10x fast runs and you have to spend another hour or two nonstop playing to catch up. I don't think you realize how much money HoF players already push in. It´s not theoretically possible to throw in 10x that since the last factor Time doesn't allow that. Thats why as soon as a low gs player with ****py gear runs up in the charts the players that know the game inside and out can easily tell if it is a cheater or not.

Anyway, I feel it´s not really worth continuing this discussion anymore since it doesn’t lead anywhere now.
    Cya all on the next Tournament.
  • Options
    Just to point out digital hasn't accused us at any point of cheating (or at least from what I've seen), in terms of getting personal VP HoF then yea, money spent will always be the biggest factor, Digitals point I believe is that if 2 players was going for HoF and each had unlimited money then all 3 would be needed in order to make it a lot easier as otherwise the chances are for each £/$ the higher gear player spent the lower geared would have to spend 2x/3x the amount etc.

On top of that for each battle the higher gear player done the lower would have to do 2 so from a time spent point of view would be required to spend twice the time and therefore if each player was to go all out in both time and cash spent then the player with all 3 would win due to higher VP per battle due to the gear side of thigns.

In reality of course that wont always be the case as no-one would want to spent 4 days straight doing non-stop battles but I believe that's what he was getting at anyway.

Pretty much this ^^
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Hmm have you read the last few posts? The discussion isn't really about cheat/hacking anymore. Yes we happened to have the discussion in this Thread since it started here but we are not really talking about cheating.

And to comment on your input, you do realize the 4000 runs would take you about 66 hours right?
    So I say it again, personal HoF is not only about $$$. You need to have all three. The gear + the time + the money. If you have ****py gear it doesn't really matter how much you threw in. If I'm at top as soon as I see you getting close I do 10x fast runs and you have to spend another hour or two nonstop playing to catch up. I don't think you realize how much money HoF players already push in. It´s not theoretically possible to throw in 10x that since the last factor Time doesn't allow that. Thats why as soon as a low gs player with ****py gear runs up in the charts the players that know the game inside and out can easily tell if it is a cheater or not.

Anyway, I feel it´s not really worth continuing this discussion anymore since it doesn’t lead anywhere now.
    Cya all on the next Tournament.

Nevermind. You obviously missed my point.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Nevermind. You obviously missed my point.

Not only did he understand your point, he showed that it was irrelevant and why.

Your example has pitfalls, and anyone implementing such a strategy would be out $900 and IF that person did win the tournament, it would only be because no one wanted to put forth the effort to beat him/her.

Not sure if he missed your point, but you missed his experience ;)
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Not only did he understand your point, he showed that it was irrelevant and why.

Your example has pitfalls, and anyone implementing such a strategy would be out $900 and IF that person did win the tournament, it would only be because no one wanted to put forth the effort to beat him/her.

Not sure if he missed your point, but you missed his experience ;)[/QUOTE

Just drink the KoolAid too Chris. Someone else completely misses the point.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »

Not sure if he missed your point, but you missed his experience ;)

Just drink the KoolAid too Chris. Someone else completely misses the point.

The only point you actually had was about cheating. Your other "point" was your opinion of how the game works.
    And your opinion of how the game works has flaws in it, read elude's and SirDigital's thoughts from above to catch up to speed..
    on both how the game works and the direction that this thread has taken.