Options

late game coins purpose [dev. team]

Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
As the name of this post suggests, there is no purpose for coins in "late" game. We're missing old fusion/evolve tournaments from EW3. Also 5 slayers tournaments its just too much. We all know this tours are just about $ ..of course thats not bad, everyone must earn (rolls and bread are expensive:D).. But this not good in the long term. We would welcome some change, different tourney or whatever where ppl would have use coins to do something.

Post is mainly adressed to dev team but all are wellcome, feel free to add ur opinion.

Cheers

5layeR

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Gold is still used in fusions and evolution, so technically it has a purpose. Though I understand you mean once you are done upping your main gear that you really don't need gold anymore.
  • Options
    Everyone who can farm leg Zeus is safe, coins does not matter. What about bring "back" fusion tourney?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Everyone who can farm leg Zeus is safe, coins does not matter. What about bring "back" fusion tourney?

It's being considered.
  • Options
    Thank you Sir.
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hey keep the money as you need them for spirits :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125581-Spirits-Information
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    As an ew3 player and bgi fusion and evo tourneys are crazy takes a tom of farming to even get anywhere and is two of the easiest hacked I'm not against and offering tourney or some pvp.. but to me evo and fuse are a waste .. have to have a mill in coin to even get 20 k vp and when tourneys are complete you're out of coin to fuse new gear if anything good .. that being said I disagree maybe a change in slayer events like a boss hunt or even a guild arena 3 on 3 or maybe even some joint raids .. for top gear ...specialty items ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED