Options

How to submit bug report?

psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
I am looking at submitting a bug report in regards to the lightning/ice/etc effect of weapons on Warlock. How do I submit bug reports with pictures?
BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    psyhigh wrote: »
    I am looking at submitting a bug report in regards to the lightning/ice/etc effect of weapons on Warlock. How do I submit bug reports with pictures?

You can either report it here on in the thread labeled " Blood & Glory: Immortals Give Us Your Feedback ". Be sure to give:

In-Game Name:
    Device Used:
    OS Version:
    Any Screen Shots you can:
  • Options
    IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ
    Devices: Nexus 5 (Android 5.1 stock non-root), Nexus 6 (Android 5.1 stock rooted), Samsung Tab 3 (Android 5.0 stock non-root)
    OS Version: Listed above
    Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/DLRbP
    Video: https://youtu.be/rfydXlZpUPw

All screens and videos were taken with the Nexus 6, but the same graphical glitch happens on all three devices.
    If need be I can directly embed the pictures instead of linking to an online album.

- Edit

Post below shows the video and images, but they can still be viewed from their original source if required.
  • Options
  • Options
    Additional bug to report, since maintenance system messages are no longer deleted until relog or a map is played. Sometimes it will show that the player still has one message with the same contents.

In the end this comes up if you try to claim a second time. Good thing it can't be claimed again, just a little misleading as I claim when I come out of the fight, go into inventory to do what I need to, and then come back out to notification that it's there again.

U6DEfn5.jpg
  • Options
    anjelanjel Registered Users 8 Posts
    Major glitches I've noticed in fist 15 minutes online tonight:

1. Event energies are not consistently depleted after I battle
    2. Same as above--receiving multiple vp milestone emails
    3. Chat is not working--i reloaded the game and saw my prior posts, but cannot see my new posts.

Using Android Lollipop on LG G3.
    Player name: anjel
  • Options
    IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ
    Devices: Nexus 5 (Android 5.1 stock non-root), Nexus 6 (Android 5.1 stock rooted), Samsung Tab 3 (Android 5.0 stock non-root)
    OS Version: Listed above
    Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/DLRbP
    Video: https://youtu.be/rfydXlZpUPw

All screens and videos were taken with the Nexus 6, but the same graphical glitch happens on all three devices.
    If need be I can directly embed the pictures instead of linking to an online album.

- Edit

Post below shows the video and images, but they can still be viewed from their original source if required.

What is the graphical glitch, I do not seem to see it myself.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    What is the graphical glitch, I do not seem to see it myself.

The visual effects that should be on the hands are not on the hands. One is floating around the mid area of the body, the other is floating outside of the character.
  • Options
    The visual effects that should be on the hands are not on the hands. One is floating around the mid area of the body, the other is floating outside of the character.

Indeed you are correct. Thank you for the update.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Just thought I would point out char guild name in 3 screen **** down. Gladiator upper right ..but yet can't curse in game ....
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    There have been a lot of guilds that have swears in their names, but they usually disappear fast or don't climb the tournament ladder so aren't visible.
  • Options
    ksummerlinksummerlin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Cannot get past Daily Bonus dialog since the update. It tries to access the network and responds with "Network Error. Retry?" over and over (all day long) over LTE and any Wifi network I try.

In-Game Name: deepin
    Device Used: Nexus 6
    OS Version: Android 5.1
  • Options
    TyrakTyrak Registered Users 5 Posts
    Then i killed boss in last mission at Rome i got error 666: Network lost(error). Progress not saved. Cant go to the next stage....Help...

In-game name: Tyrak
    Device Used: iPad mini 2
    OS version: iOS 8.3

Help...