Options

262: Data error!!!

dimkafodimkafo Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello. It's horrible! For a week at the entrance to the game constantly writes an error 262: data error!
When I'm going to make a purchase gems, writes that the purchase of already implemented and will restore. Then 2-3 minutes loading and displays "communication failure"

What is this nonsense my dear developers !!! It's a shame !!!

[IMG][/img]2785186f9efc.png

Comments

• Options
    you should be very ashamed !!! I have spent on your game more than 300 $ !!! But did not get the best weapons, so also some problems with the game !!! HORRIBLE !!!
  • Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    If you use a VPN service of any sort, or use a client not downloaded from the Google Play store, you can run into this issue.

Ensure yoy have a full backup of you phone and the application, and then reinstall the game. Before you reinstall, verify that they will transfer your game if something goes wrong.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    psyhigh wrote: »
    If you use a VPN service of any sort, or use a client not downloaded from the Google Play store, you can run into this issue.

Ensure yoy have a full backup of you phone and the application, and then reinstall the game. Before you reinstall, verify that they will transfer your game if something goes wrong.

I do not use VPN. I live in Russia. I have repeatedly done shopping in the store games, but at one point began to appear this error. I use the IOS!