Options

Game Crashes

BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
Has anyone else been affected since the last update? The game is randomly crashing on me, usually when selecting something. During the tourney, it crashed on me four times when pressing either the "Battle" or "Replay" buttons, essentially losing an energy each time.

It also happens during other random times, like after completing a stage, or trying to access inventory.

Anyone know a fix? I'd rather not reinstall, because I don't know how to backup all the information, but it is getting to that point of annoyance.

Edit to add: I'm on Android

Comments

• Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    There is a thread here that allows you to backup/migrate the game, but it is a lengthy process.

I was running into the issue as well, and mostly when I purchased energy using gems. I figured as no one else posted about it, it was just me, but looks like I am not alone.

I have reinstalled the game,and even tried a factory reset of my phone and having BGI as the only installed application and still ran into the same issue.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Ahh, good to know I'm not alone. Since you are saying the reinstall didn't help, I don't know if I want to go through the process until I hear something back from Glu. It's only happened since the last update, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Hopefully, they'll respond soon about the issue, or hopefully we'll hear from others who are having the same problem.

Thanks for your response!
  • Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Ahh, good to know I'm not alone. Since you are saying the reinstall didn't help, I don't know if I want to go through the process until I hear something back from Glu. It's only happened since the last update, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Hopefully, they'll respond soon about the issue, or hopefully we'll hear from others who are having the same problem.

Thanks for your response!

Well, a big update happened today, so we shall see
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    erik624erik624 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I keep getting 666 network error and it crashes on me