Options

DEVS, can you please at least TRY to look like a serious business ??? (BUGS AGAIN)

prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
if the next patch is going to make the game even worse than this one, than please do not try to fix any bugs just go back to whatever version you had 2 weeks ago

after all the inconvenience we had to go through yesterday, now we get the event working more or less, only for me to find out that i am cheating?!?!?! and now i can't log in for another 23 hours

well, i don't know about you guys, but im not spending a single cent on this game until it starts working smoothly without all those annoying bugs, if it goes on like that i will be surprised if anyone is stupid enough to keep playing this game with the nightmare the devs are putting us through

Comments

• Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same problem here my friend.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    That is why I suggest not to spend anything for Glú games. That´s an investment you don´t wanna make with this kind of service. Such things happened with EW3, but never on this scale. I think what´s enough is enough, they should take this game down from google play and put it back once everything is working :)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    ksummerlinksummerlin Registered Users 6 Posts
    It has been four days since the game quit working on my phone. Not a single reply to any of my threads. I think it is now obvious these guys do not know how to test and release software. Their support is overwhelmed and have no answers. Having written software for 20+ years now I can recognize when a team is being forced to release software that is not ready. This game has that smell of the death spiral. The root cause is management pushing for quantity over quality to try and squeeze money out of a product before it dies. Going to uninstall now and bid farewell to Glu.
  • Options
    prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
    ksummerlin wrote: »
    It has been four days since the game quit working on my phone. Not a single reply to any of my threads. I think it is now obvious these guys do not know how to test and release software. Their support is overwhelmed and have no answers. Having written software for 20+ years now I can recognize when a team is being forced to release software that is not ready. This game has that smell of the death spiral. The root cause is management pushing for quantity over quality to try and squeeze money out of a product before it dies. Going to uninstall now and bid farewell to Glu.

i hope you are wrong, and that they are gonna get their act together and fix the bugs, would be a very bad business decision to let all the effort they spend in developing this game go to waste
  • Options
    BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    Not sure they put a whole lot of effort in the development of this game being it's a clone of ew3 with some differences.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • Options
    RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    it's the weekend, no responses will be received before Monday some time... ya know they have weekends off...
  • Options
    DyteDyte Registered Users 6 Posts
    They have a bunch of ****ty games out that cost energy which costs real money and they are all bugged AF. But yet we are all dumb and pay for stupid **** that doesn't even work. I have a **** load of tributes to spend and they lowered the gs on the Phobos pieces??? I just don't get it. Glu devs respond to this **** you're losing people faster than you think.