Options

Gorgon Event is late (and Emperor Tributes are missing)

SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
The Glu house of horrors continues.

Comments

• Options
    Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Still waiting! Is it up on android side?
  • Options
    OK well Emperor Tributes are back, but yea...event is still down. Sigh.
  • Options
    ArmaletaleArmaletale Registered Users 2 Posts
    No event this time?
  • Options
    vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Given the terrible events that happened last event, Glu is trying to ensure that there are no same issues from the last event. Glu wants to make sure that the event is error-free, so at times an event may be delayed because of what happened last event.

There's been a ton of venting as of right now given what happened during Siren on the Android side, but we still need to practice good posting etiquette.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • Options
    Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    vesther wrote: »
    Given the terrible events that happened last event, Glu is trying to ensure that there are no same issues from the last event. Glu wants to make sure that the event is error-free, so at times an event may be delayed because of what happened last event.

too late on that one. already errors from the emp tributes false advertising.
  • Options
    Achille123 wrote: »
    too late on that one. already errors from the emp tributes false advertising.

Sometimes people vent, but we still have to remain civil. I was lucky enough to get a Yellow Pauldrons of Dragon, even though I wanted the Yellow Labrys of Hero, which is what I really need. I already spent too much money, though I know I must remain civil at all times.

At this point, I'm at a point where I must control my spending IMO.
  • Options

There's been a ton of venting as of right now given what happened during Siren on the Android side, but we still need to practice good posting etiquette.

I was with you on trying to be civil, but it's beyond that point for me. Actually, this is still me being civil. What they are doing is literally stealing money from their customers and issuing no apologies or corrective measures on their end. That does not deserve politeness in my view.
  • Options
    Sometimes people vent, but we still have to remain civil. I was lucky enough to get a Yellow Pauldrons of Dragon, even though I wanted the Yellow Labrys of Hero, which is what I really need. I already spent too much money, though I know I must remain civil at all times.

At this point, I'm at a point where I must control my spending IMO.

I'm all for being civil, but when I pay money for something, I expect to get what I paid money for. The advertisement says buy 10 Emps and get 1 Legendary or Better Item. Legendary is the best there is currently, so thats what I should have received. I did not receive a legendary item as my bonus. Simply put thats false advertising. Essentially GLU took my money and didnt give me what I paid for. So being civil is one thing, being stolen from is another.
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    The biggest frustration for me is the lack of communication
  • Options
    Blundercat wrote: »
    The biggest frustration for me is the lack of communication

Apparently it's too hard to issue a short statement acknowledging the problem, apologizing, saying "we're working on it," etc. Instead they channel very little info through one or two poor forum mods. The "What's New" in the game still shows the CLOAKS lol.
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Some statement from devs team?
  • Options
    DassaranDassaran Registered Users 1 Posts
    Until everyone stops spending their hard earned dollars, I don't think anyone at Glu will really care a single bit. I haven't been playing long and certainly havent spent any money, but I might have if what I saw was a company that was on their toes and addressing the ingame issues quickly and efficiently. Only thing I can gripe about is not receiving my emperor tribute for hitting the 1 million VP last event. Filled out a ticket and of course, no response
  • Options
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Some statement from devs team?

It would actually help if there was an official announcement to quell the amount of ventings happening here as I've seen a ton of venting already. Like I've mentioned on a couple of replies, we need to stay civil even though we have to vent.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    People if it's money you have spent that's the problem you can take that issue up with Google play or with apple store ..sure explaining you're situation to them will get you a refund .. they have a lot of bugs to figure out .. alot of people got banned from last event and personally alot of problems went wrong with update just before that ..let them fix it so we can have a better game .. it would be nice to here from someone as to what is going on but rest assure they are doing what they can ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    They still should tell us something...no excuses for that. "What's New" would be a good place for them to give us even some basic information.
  • Options
    SmoothJK wrote: »
    They still should tell us something...no excuses for that. "What's New" would be a good place for them to give us even some basic information.

Here's what they'll tell you. "Send us a screenshot......"