Is this all there is?

annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
Will there be any new content added to game in the very (very) near future?
Between the repetitiveness of the game, lack of content, weak support, broken chat, and general bugs, I think a lot of us are leaving. I think problems are well documented throughout this forum.
BTW, lots of mods last event. Nothing was done, so look for a wild crazy event in a few days.
Just another reason the game lost it's charm so quickly.
And as a few others have mentioned in here, Handles, we love you and we know your hands are tied. We think you do try to help us but are burdened by your own lack of support from within the company.

<name and address withheld by request, but not firth>

Comments

• SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Tribute challenge started n fuse / Evo coming soon. Just have to be patient and before u know it ew4!
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    @ SANDLOCK ... are you joking ? Tribute challenge ? .. this is just another buggy hacker-event, all the hacker dominated events, the double chat bug and a lot of other **** isnt fixed. A normal company fix problems like this in 2 days. the forum admins and the support team are in the hollidays since 2 month i think , illegal credit card cvv seller spam the forums an no one edit or delete it the event scedule is just a joke. what the hell is glu ? a few low budget nerds in a backyard ? i wonder that some crazy ppl still spend money for something in this buggy game and its a wonder that the appstore or playstore promote this epic fail of a game developer. sorry for my english btw.
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'm betting this game was pretty easy to make, and they have made quite a bit of money, and like many companies, are taking the money and running.

Hopefully they left a trained chimp with a keyboard... maybe a bug will be fixed every 100 years.
    @reinhardius no i'm not joking event is on go check it out! ;) ..forum admins are not on holiday.. they were yesterday but do you expect them to work on holidays? no. handles is on here and trys to speak for us as much as he can. Also.. the spam part..any forum is going to get hit by spam. they do ban accounts that spam forums.
    Also, you guys need to realize that the developers of this game are oversea's. so communication/time zone are different and they try to fix problems as they go & they have more then 1 game to tend to.
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    Every Bushman with a Homepage for his pregnant camel in The Southern Sahara make more Post per day as The Forum admins Here in one Month. I Know that The "Event" is Running i got 5 vp for a Lot of Tributes. Overseas is Not in another Galaxie ... I Hope... And... Look in The top 20 Ranks of The Most Epic Tribute- fail Event there Are The 20 Most Epic Hackers Names Never Seen before in this Game with nearly 1000 vp Thats 100 emperor Tributes.
    Glu could give u guys 100 emperor tribute and you would still find things to complain about.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    Glu could give u guys 100 emperor tribute and you would still find things to complain about.

true...seems that way doesn't it...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID