Options

banned for1430594747 hours....

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Digo_nit35 wrote: »
    Prezados funcionários da Glu,

gostaria de saber desde quando usar energias poções e pergaminhos durante o evento é ilegal? Gostaria de saber ainda se vocês irão corrigir esse erro??? Se seremos recompensados de alguma forma pelos transtornos causados pela empresa ou se devemos pedir o banimento da empresa na Google Store?

Eles não estão nem aí pra gente, já percebi isso. Algumas pessoas mandaram email pra GLU pra informar o ocorrido e eles alegaram que a pessoa era hacker. Ou eles resolvem a nossa situação ou tomaremos alguma atitude mais drástica.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • Options
    admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    Digo_nit35 wrote: »
    Prezados funcionários da Glu,

gostaria de saber desde quando usar energias poções e pergaminhos durante o evento é ilegal? Gostaria de saber ainda se vocês irão corrigir esse erro??? Se seremos recompensados de alguma forma pelos transtornos causados pela empresa ou se devemos pedir o banimento da empresa na Google Store?

Translates to...

Dear employees of Glu,

I wonder since when using energy potions and scrolls during the event is illegal? I should like to know if you will correct this error ??? If we will be rewarded in some way for the inconvenience caused by the company or whether we should ask the company's ban on Google Store?
  • Options
    zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got a reply from customer care.
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This decision was done by our team and will not be reversed.

Our Terms Of Service may be reviewed here:

http://www.glu.com/terms

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

They are not even looking into it, as far as understand from this reply, they just assume that we cheated, so they send this reply. This reply means "If you have banned, you must have cheated. We don't need to check our game to see if something's wrong, you have to read the terms."
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Okay when you saw that number didn't shock you? I too was banned saw that numbercand couldn't figure out what is was!!! Lol! !!
  • Options
    closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    zorandu wrote: »
    I got a reply from customer care.

They are not even looking into it, as far as understand from this reply, they just assume that we cheated, so they send this reply. This reply means "If you have banned, you must have cheated. We don't need to check our game to see if something's wrong, you have to read the terms."

Got the same response from my ticket.... its terrible...
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • Options
    admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    basically, what they are saying is "We don't really care much about you few people who got screwed because our programming is bad. We should feel bad, but we don't."

Just call google and ask for any money back - they will give it to you. And with enough people, GLU might take the needed time to unban us.
  • Options
    zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    admrlhuff wrote: »
    basically, what they are saying is "We don't really care much about you few people who got screwed because our programming is bad. We should feel bad, but we don't."

Just call google and ask for any money back - they will give it to you. And with enough people, GLU might take the needed time to unban us.

yes you are right, that's the basic idea they just don't care.
  • Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Provide information here the devs opened this thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130402-Banned-Issue
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • Options
    OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Waiting for a week, problems are not resolved! Should we wait for 100000000 hours?
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • Options
    EyoloEyolo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello Just I am passing by say how disappointed passes I feel. It is a shame to spend a week and we had a response from the grave mistake they committed, please do not excite people waiting for something that will not fix just say that it was over and they will not solucinar anything, ask a simple apology should be much so I do not see that happening . here I say goodbye to this forum and this game good luck to all the players still awaiting a response.
  • Options
    buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I urge anyone that's been wrongly banned to visit this thread and flag this app.. we all enjoyed the game.. I for one wish this was going to be fixed but don't see that happening. Glu is being totally irresponsible.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130702-Google-Play-response
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!! ;)