Options

Servers Back Online and a BGem gift for your patience!

GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
Thank you for your patience with the server downtime today. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Anyone who logs in to the game before midnight PST 6/3 will receive 50 B-Gems in their game in-box.

Comments

• Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I can log into the game now but my music chart is not populating.
    My latest single is not showing as part of my singles even though i have tasks relating to that
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I am still unable to log on... Now it says "failed to load clothing assets" over and over :(
  • Options
    Angel CouchAngel Couch Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did a purchase on earlier today for the $ 29.99 BGems were u get 414 & I got a chance to use some of my gems all the way up to 340 of the gems was left before the server of the game started messing up & I wasn't able to load my game so but once you all got the server of the game fix yes u gave me 50 bgems for a reward for game messing up but my gems that I had left which was 340 gems from the 414 bgems that I had purchased wasn't on my game, so all I want back is my gems because I purchased them & I want to continue using them for my game! So is there any way u guys can put my BGems back on my Brittany Spears game ? That's all I want is my gems I know now that I can't get no refund for my purchase so can I just get my gems back?? I have been waiting on a response all day now & still haven't heard or received anything from no1 so can I get some help please??
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Still no chart.
    Is this going to be fixed
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    LOL even 50 B gems can't fix that progress you just effed up the was worked hard for by your customers.

to think this game has been beta tested since last year, and still has this problem now it's released officially?

Release a game when it's ready to be released! NOT A HALF-BAKED MONSTROSITY!