LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.

Also iOS / 9.3.2 / iPad Air / level 13 / female character

Hope this gets resolved soon :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi all,

The weekend event does not start until Noon Pacific time normally and why you don't have it. Normally there is a message with a countdown timer but it hasn't appeared yet (we're looking into it).

GluJenn
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I remember that last week I got at noon, but I'm not at pacific time, few hours to go, thanks GluJenn!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Mine disappeared but now I have it, bless. And question - do only events in the storyline count or can I work other jobs for points too?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Mine disappeared but now I have it, bless. And question - do only events in the storyline count or can I work other jobs for points too?

I have the same doubt! The storyline came with two languages, I couldn't understand nothing lol

And the event came late too, not at PST noon...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CandyApplesCandyApples Registered Users 10 Posts
    I earned three awards but don't know how and haven't earned anything else. I see no event quest. I've completed missions and didn't earn any event reward so how do we earn them ? Level 15 A list
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I earned three awards but don't know how and haven't earned anything else. I see no event quest. I've completed missions and didn't earn any event reward so how do we earn them ? Level 15 A list

You should go talk to Anne at her office first, you will talk to Martin. Then you will have the goal "Music First" which has a checkmark beside it. You need to wait 8 hours for the call, the event is 8 hours long too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well after a late start I was progressing nicely on this weekend event, I had received everything but the dress (12 hour events are killer) I sped up the last event solarsomething (to the tune of 32 stars, ouch) where I was to receive an award from Britney. I completed the event but received no check marks at the end. I got robbed, now I can't get the dress and there are no more check marked quests. Please help.
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG