Options

Hi GluJenn! :)

bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
Why are you only picking questions that are easily answered, and ignore pertinent questions like the Singles not charting, Daily Spin, Rewards of weekend events not appearing in inventory, etc?

I was not going to make this thread but the lack of response from a MODERATOR of this forum prompted me to take action.

Do you or do you not know the answers to this? Why can't a simple: "We don't know what's causing this problem or We're not good moderators/customer service agents" answer to these questions hard enough to reply to us?

Imagine in your life you are plagued by this problem that only someone can answer only to know that they're choosing deliberately not to answer you? It causes you to wonder.

We won't be this disappointed if this was an entirely free app without any purchases, but alas this is a Freemium app and people need answers because they're entitled to it, they have the right to because they're paying real money for stuff in the app.

Don't tell me to send a ticket, we all know how that's going to go.

Sorry to bombard with this GluJenn, but you are a MODERATOR of this forum, and you also work for the company that supplied this game as a customer service representative, act like it!.

Comments

• Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    They stopped responding in here once real glitches started showing up, I am ****ed
  • Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    I agree that there need to be some more communication between the players and the team.

Because there are some problems that really need to be solved.
    We understand that some bugs are not solved after a day, but if the team could keep us
    updated we could understand it more.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi all,

I always appreciate the feedback here at what we can be doing better including posts like this, and I do try to be active on here. I can understand that sometimes it feels like we're only posting to easy questions but that's not the case (or I wouldn't be responding here).

The best thing everyone can do when there's an issue is to first submit a ticket. This helps the team look into issues with a bit more detail because the tickets will include information like what devices the issue is seen with. Sometimes we can look specifically at that player's game (not always). The added information on these forums also helps to surface more details about what's causing the problems.

I cannot always post as much as I would like to about issues. Sometimes we're still investigating the issue and just don't have an answer, sometimes they are a 1 in a million bug, sometimes there are suspicious things about a user's account and we can't post information if there are possible hacks being used, sometimes we're going through testing. Not excuses but just sharing things that happen when there's a problem.

I try to post here and check in with both forums. I'm not a moderator. I'm part of the development team but I do work actively with Customer Care to see that items are being addressed or find things for our QA and Dev team to look into. I also like to talk about some of the fun stuff with youse guys because I like to understand how people are enjoying the general parts of the game. :)

I hope that helps a little bit. Even when I don't post a response, I am watching and listening and will continue to.

GluJenn
    Sr. Producer/Product Owner - Britney Spears American Dream
  • Options
    yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi all,

I always appreciate the feedback here at what we can be doing better including posts like this, and I do try to be active on here. I can understand that sometimes it feels like we're only posting to easy questions but that's not the case (or I wouldn't be responding here).

The best thing everyone can do when there's an issue is to first submit a ticket. This helps the team look into issues with a bit more detail because the tickets will include information like what devices the issue is seen with. Sometimes we can look specifically at that player's game (not always). The added information on these forums also helps to surface more details about what's causing the problems.

I cannot always post as much as I would like to about issues. Sometimes we're still investigating the issue and just don't have an answer, sometimes they are a 1 in a million bug, sometimes there are suspicious things about a user's account and we can't post information if there are possible hacks being used, sometimes we're going through testing. Not excuses but just sharing things that happen when there's a problem.

I try to post here and check in with both forums. I'm not a moderator. I'm part of the development team but I do work actively with Customer Care to see that items are being addressed or find things for our QA and Dev team to look into. I also like to talk about some of the fun stuff with youse guys because I like to understand how people are enjoying the general parts of the game. :)

I hope that helps a little bit. Even when I don't post a response, I am watching and listening and will continue to.

GluJenn
    Sr. Producer/Product Owner - Britney Spears American Dream

GluJenn, while its great that you're responding, it's still frustrating to the users that your recommendation of submitting a ticket often yields no results or contact back. I've sent tickets in with photos and waited for weeks for a reply and the reply is simply "please include a photo of the glitch."

There's something seriously broken with this app. It definitely has some great parts and as someone who played KKH and Stardom: Hollywood (and spent money on IAPs in both of those games), some of the problems we are encountering are outrageous.

I've lost out on ribbons, b-gems, exclusive items, all because of glitches. The responses have been useless from the tickets in the app.
  • Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    yodilit wrote: »
    GluJenn, while its great that you're responding, it's still frustrating to the users that your recommendation of submitting a ticket often yields no results or contact back. I've sent tickets in with photos and waited for weeks for a reply and the reply is simply "please include a photo of the glitch."

There's something seriously broken with this app. It definitely has some great parts and as someone who played KKH and Stardom: Hollywood (and spent money on IAPs in both of those games), some of the problems we are encountering are outrageous.

I've lost out on ribbons, b-gems, exclusive items, all because of glitches. The responses have been useless from the tickets in the app.

I agree. It's because I've spent money and am missing out on all of the bonus items, not to mention the hackers that ruin the global chart and the ribbons you get from being on it
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »

The best thing everyone can do when there's an issue is to first submit a ticket.

Sorry but this is the part that I laughed at. The ticket system is either flawed or the people (or person, which explains the slow response or none at all) is being selective of what they will or won't respond. Unless this type of "customer service" is sorted, there will be new players that would come to this forum to complain, and trust me there will be ton.

You are part of the development team that specializes in Customer Care yet it's been near a month since my last ticket and no response at all.

This just confirms that you are indeed being selective in responding to people here. Tsk.