Options

Britney Spears: American Dream Server Maintenance 6/30 (Thursday) at 2PM Pacific Dayl

GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
Hello everyone,

The Britney game will undergo server maintenance on Thursday (6/30) at 2PM Pacific Daylight Time and it is expected to take approximately 1 hour. The game will not be available during this time.

Thank you,

GluJenn
Sr. Producer/Product Owner

Comments

• Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Does this mean they are working on the glitches? Still waiting on my game to even have an acknowledgement that someone is looking into it.
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

The Britney game will undergo server maintenance on Thursday (6/30) at 2PM Pacific Daylight Time and it is expected to take approximately 1 hour. The game will not be available during this time.

Thank you,

GluJenn
    Sr. Producer/Product Owner

Hi All, maintenance will continue until about 3:30pm Pacific Daylight Time.
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi All, maintenance will continue until about 3:30pm Pacific Daylight Time.

Maintenance is complete.
  • Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well so much for hoping my glitch would have been fixed. I haven't even received one email back regarding any one of my now seven tickets, as well as the fact you have said you have asked them to look into my account. This is really ridiculous.
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Now it seems like this maintenance has caused another glitch sigh..
    I had a single i was promoting and after the maintenance all the promote task did not give album sales and now i have finished all the tasks and my album sale is low.
    What a waste of single